Reviews for Hatred Is Blind
MultifandomLover chapter 8 . 5/21/2020
One of the BEST Drarry stories EVER. I love this story so much i didn't know if you were going to bring the Patronus back in to this the first 5 chapter with no kisses or even any feelings towards each other is totally worth it to get to the last 3 chapter this story is totally worth reading.

You Are A-MA-ZING ;)
MultifandomLover chapter 7 . 5/21/2020
I AM DEAD! XP I love this story I'm totally saving it and I still have a chapter left so I shall wast no more time here and go read the next one.
MultifandomLover chapter 6 . 5/20/2020
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss finally they kiss and did more then I thought would happen. I know what's going to happen run one chapter (The're going to Duck each other) but what could be the other chapter well time to find out.
MultifandomLover chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
I'm loving this story more and more as I read it. My favorite part is when Harry was striking Draco hair by the lake that was the best Drarry moment I've in mouths you are a great writer. (Thumbs Up)
MultifandomLover chapter 4 . 5/19/2020
I can't stop reading this I love it too much but I'm half done so I need some sleep so I have to wait but I loved the part when Harry and Draco just started into each others eyes THE BEST. XD
MultifandomLover chapter 3 . 5/19/2020
This is get so adorable that I can't stand it when will they at least kiss I need to know these thing. Ok no more reviewing on this chapter time for chapter 4.
MultifandomLover chapter 2 . 5/18/2020
This is getting good a love the start of this story haven't read a Drarry story in mouths so this is a nice change from the Glee stories I have been reading Can't wait to read chapter 3 :)

(PS the Glee stories I've been reading are ( Jesse St. James x Rachel Barry) stories my OTP for Glee)
MultifandomLover chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy would you do that to Draco I know it's for the story but why would have Draco be suicidal that's just horrible even for Draco just like Harry I feel bad for Draco. :(
ABigFanOfUrs chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
Omg I'm such a big fan I love your story so much ahhhhhhhhh please do a sequel please do! Love u bye!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2019
So addicting, thank you so much for this!
Makenzie chapter 8 . 10/27/2019
holy crap this is the best story I ever read in a while and..damn I'm jealous that I don't have girl to be submissive/dominate over TwT
Arydya chapter 8 . 1/6/2019
Loved it to death! Very hot and a great story
12Leaks chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
Wow! That was so good. I just love how you wrote Harry in this. Must say, definitely one of the best character representation I've read!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
Loved it! So glad I found this! :)
justsomefan chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
I spy with my little eye a Sherlock reference!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »