Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
SecretTwin chapter 26 . 11/24/2020
What do we do for comfort in these trying times? Why, we go back and read a story from seven years ago for a hint of nostalgia and excellent characters. Seriously. You have a ton of original characters in this story and they are all fantastic. I read this story when Frozen first came out and here I am again, still awed by the characters, the themes, the plot. It's amazing!
Eliza chapter 3 . 11/5/2020
UGH! IS IT THAT BASTARD HANS?
Chmia chapter 16 . 8/16/2020
Oh, my, I did not expect to become so wrapped up in this story. Thank you for writing.
Alex The Animator chapter 26 . 8/7/2020
I was so invested in this fic that I nearly finished it in one sitting. You've done an incredible job telling your story, and I loved every minute spent reading it.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2020
This is better than the actual sequel. I wish they had adapted your story to the screen and used it.
HermesDay chapter 25 . 5/9/2020
AMAZING story! I don't usually read Frozen fanfiction, but this was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say it's one of the best tales I've read. Great plot, great flow, amazing character development. I'll definitely be rereading this one soon.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 26 . 3/29/2020
Stefan is awesome. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 25 . 3/29/2020
I can't believe it's over already!

I thank you for writing this amazing story. It was a very fun read, every single word of it. Your descriptions on everything were spot on throughout, and you kept everyone in character, especially the sisters. The emotions from the sisters were particularly appealing. You described their emotions very well and what they were feeling at that very moment. The best part of this last chapter had to have been Anna asking Elsa if she wanted to build a snowman. Those were the good times before the sisters were isolated from each other, and after their bond was restored.

I was quite fascinated with the story starting out kind of rough, especially the situation that Anna and Kristoff were in at the beginning. I'm glad though that everything turned out okay in the end with everyone. It truly isn't the end if everything is not okay.

Your OCs were perfect fits for the story, especially Albert. Albert is an amazing character, and I a very thrilled to know that despite him being from the Southern Isles and brother of the dastardly Hans, he is a good man. He kind of reminded me of Milo Thatch from Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Albert, like him, seems a bit socially awkward but is nevertheless a guy that means well. I also liked Felix and how he dealt with the captain during and after the battle. I have no doubt that Albert will one day make one of the best kings in the history of the Frozen universe.

Nothing thrilled me more than Elsa and Albert ending up as a couple. I thought from the moment you introduced Albert that he could potentially be a good match for Elsa, just like Kristoff is for Anna. Even if things didn't go too smoothly at first, I'm glad things worked out in the end. Albert even wondering if she could ever love him definitely made me realize that there was hope that Elsa would return the feelings towards him. I really hope that they are reunited as soon as possible. Long live Elsbert!

I really enjoyed the moments with Anna and Kristoff in this fic. Ever since they met, they've been meant for each other. Without Ana, the ice harvester would continue living a lonely life in the mountains with only Sven by his side. Now, he has both Sven and Anna by his side, along with Elsa.

I cannot tell you how much praise I have for this fanfic. Everything was top notch, and I really liked your word choice. More words means the work is more colorful, so long as you use them the correct way. I believe that just because someone uses long words, doesn't necessarily mean that it makes the story better. Long words should be used carefully, at least in my opinion. You did a bang up job on that.

The climatic battle with the pirates was my favorite part. Battles with pirates remind of the Pirates of the Caribbean series. That is one of my favorite Disney movie series outside of Frozen.

I also liked the Agents of Shield reference in the last chapter. I think you nailed it with the references!

All in all, I would give this story an easy 10/10. I love to ship Elsa with either Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians or with an entirely new character, so long as they're the good guy. Albert I think is a worthy original character for capturing the heart of the Ice Queen. Thus, I'm glad he was able to succeed in the end.

If you ever decide to write a sequel for this story, I would love to see the weddings of both Elsa and Anna. Albert must reunite with Elsa at some point after this fic, and hopefully not too long afterward. ;)

Again, thank you very much for writing this story, and I hope you will continue writing. I wish you only the best of luck!

Best,

SawuScimitar74

P.S. I'll make sure to check out your other works. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 24 . 3/29/2020
Loved the Avengers reference!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 23 . 3/29/2020
I really liked that last bit with Elsa declaring who she really is. Great job on that!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 22 . 3/29/2020
Glad to see that Kristoff will be returning soon. Things seem to be getting put together very nicely in this chapter.

Please continue!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 21 . 3/29/2020
Gosh I hope Elsa will be alright. It would be sad if she were to live the rest of her life without her powers. Her powers are what make her unique, along with her complex personality.

Your OCs are really good. Albert is my favorite of them, but they're all good and important in their own right. Keep it up!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 20 . 3/29/2020
Congratulations on reaching 1,100 reviews on your story! Well-deserved!

The action in this chapter was intense! I loved every single word of it. A climatic battle is always a good thing to have in a story.

Keep up the good work!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 19 . 3/29/2020
I wasn't expecting that. Definitely caught me off-guard. I liked the drama in this chapter though! Keep it up!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 18 . 3/29/2020
That was a sweet dream by Kristoff, thinking about Anna. Hopefully he'll soon realize that she is very much alive. I can't wait to see how he'll react to seeing his girlfriend alive. I bet he'll be overcome with relief and want to hug her tightly.

I really like the romance that seems to be developing between Elsa and Albert. Albert is one of my favorite OCs of all time. His awkwardness is contagious. I also like that he is a good man despite the flaws he has. There is no such thing as a flawless person.

I really appreciate that Albert is willing to help Elsa out with rescuing Anna and ending the conflict with the Southern Isles once and for all.

Can't wait to see where this goes from here!
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »