Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
Ella Granger chapter 26 . 3/15
This story was adorable and well written and I loved every second of it. The characters behaved like they should but grew throughout the story. Albert is a beautiful character that I wish was real. Lastly, I loved all your little references in the story. They made it lots of nerdy fun looking for them.
n0tanangel chapter 1 . 2/20
999 reviews...I'll make this the 1000th. Well done. This is everything the Frozen sequel can and should be. Just enough romance, action, familial love, backstory...it's pretty much perfect. I hope you write a sequel, because the world you created/expanded here is enticing in all the best ways. It's wonderful :)
emma.mg.9 chapter 25 . 2/16
This story was SO FANTASTICALLY AWESOME! :D Brava!
DarkJackel chapter 26 . 2/15
Nice story. It was a pleasing ride and suspenseful in appropriate parts.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 26 . 1/27
I didn't read your story past the first few chapters for a long time because I felt like it started a little slow and I couldn't get used to your writing style fast enough.

But once I got going - wow! I couldn't stop. I stayed up all night to finish it. And some parts (okay most parts) were so good I cried buckets.

Really great. I really hope you start writing on a professional level. Would love to buy something written by you! So yeah. Good luck!
Red Dead Redeemer chapter 25 . 1/25
""See you soon," she repeats, as his ship begins to inch slowly from the dock. She takes an involuntarily step forward, feet kissing the air over the ocean. An icy breeze, full of laughter, races past her to fill the sails, and she hopes Albert feels it."
Was that a Pocahontas reference I spotted, or am I seeing things?
Sunshine chapter 24 . 1/8
I'm in tears im laughing so hard.
Artemis Jane chapter 20 . 1/4
Referances to Mulan and the Princess Bride... Yup, you're alright with me
The Super Twins chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
I literally just read this whole thing in like a day, it's so good! Sorry, calling it a thing is wrong, more like a beautiful masterpiece!

The OCs were incredible I especially loved Albert and Felix! The whole story flowed so well and you got the romance so perfect! And the existing characters we're crafted so well, almost like they were your own, you understood them perfectly and they didn't seem out of character at all!

I freaking adored all the references! I swear I cried with laughter everytime a LOTR or Tangled reference came up! Apart from that one time where Albet was dying, I cried of sadness then. And I adored the fact that you added the character from Tangled! It just sort of made everything seem complete especially since the appearence of Rapunzel and Eugene in the actual film!

Not only did I enjoy a good story, your writing is incredible, almost magical! It really sucks you in and was very well written! So be able to take existing characters and OCs and combine them into an amazing story takes skill!

I throughly enjoyed this, you deserve favourite! Now I'll be sad if they do make a Frozen 2 because this won't be cannon!
DaisyDaiz chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Whenever you have time, and are willing to do so, could you do a part II? Please, thank you! Love the end credits :D
DaisyDaiz chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
I wish this was a bit longer, but this is indeed a wonderful ending :D Thank you!
DaisyDaiz chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Ooooooohhhhhh! This is gettin' real good!
DaisyDaiz chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Holy shit, did you just kill off Anna?!
AnnaBooks chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
This is spectacular! I keep thinking to myself that the movie was based on this. Your characters are so real! Awesome!
noitffb chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Great chapter! Albert seems very interesting! I like the way you created him! :)
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »