Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
This is probably the best post movie Frozen fiction I've read! Great job!
Satiah chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
The hardest part about reviewing a story of this caliber lies in not being able to sufficiently articulate the magnitude of its awesomeness. Because, seriously, this is one hell of a fic.

I can’t believe you fit all of the Southern Isles princes into it, and to each was given a generous helping of individual mannerisms and qualities. I’ve remarked upon it before, but Albert does not sound like Hans, who does not sound like Alfons, or Felix, or Neils. I find it incredible how much effort went into each prince’s characterization, and how consistently their traits came through without any of them falling flat. It boggles my mind how someone could look at a cannon cast and think to herself that it was missing twelve other people...and then dive right on in and bring them all to life.

But the real heart of the story was the unyielding love of the two sisters. My goodness, you touched some serious heart strings! As the story unfolded, I felt Elsa’s pain, Anna’s resilience, and their mutual desire to protect the other, even if it meant their own deaths. The power of that love to fuel their motivation to go to unthinkable lengths for the other, the hope and joy of them reuniting, their struggle to pick up a relationship that was once so jaggedly broken off.

Speaking of emotional fuel, the plot was absolutely gripping. Every chapter was a story of its own, with emotional highs and lows and twists and turns. Never a dull moment, never a predictable corner to turn. I mean, seriously, with drama, romance, rebellion, magic, treachery, trust, zombies, and pirates...what didn’t you put in here?

I loved the backstory of the eternal winter, the heart of the North Mountain, and the tale of Aren and Hannah. I would have thought you would have tired at some point and perhaps put just a smidgen less effort into what (at first) appeared to be a minor side-story, but no, you poured as much of yourself into this arc as any other. Which is really the beauty of the whole fic and what makes Songs of Ice and Snow so magical, so memorable. You invested so much time, so much effort, so much heart and soul and energy into what you were writing that when all is said and done, I don’t think it could have been any better. I really don’t.

It was a pleasure to read, and I hope you continue undertaking other ambitious projects. They are incredibly enjoyable, your writing is fabulous, and you are marvelous. Marvelous.
FanFic Me User chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
What a spectacular story! Thanks for writing it!
appdev chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Just finished it and loved it!
cmcignarale chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
You are an exceptionally talented writer! This story should be one of the plots for the possible Frozen 2, just sayin'. Your characterization, was magnifique! I fell in love with Albert's character and his relationship with Elsa. I didn't want the story to end! In the hopes of this being a possibility, do you think you will write a continuation of your story? Perhaps Albert's life as a new king? Perhaps the joining of two kingdoms (hint... hint...)? Thank you for writing this exceptional story!
CdrRMF chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Marvel's agents of shield reference in that chapter? Loved reading this story.
JLenon chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
operation rescue wasn't that successful, but at least she tried hahahaha i like a princess that save the boyfriend instead of the other way around. But now she is trapped too, with a concussion and unconscious / not cool. Now it's elsa time to save the day
JLenon chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You gotta love how Anna is just 'forget about the guards, I'll save you' and then falls right next to him haha and kristoff was all worried about her 3
I also liked the Anna and Elsa moments, was awkward enough to look like a new thing, but still warm enough to be sisters.
AqilaDitya18 chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Wonderful! I need more Song of Ice and Snow :D. I hope you will make a one shot or double shot :). Keep writing!
Magpie bullen chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
I guessed this was going to happen, but still!
beth chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
NO KISSING SCENE *THROWS A CHAIR*
I'M NOT OKAY.

YOU CAN'T JUST PULL AT MY HEART STRINGS LIKE THAT
AND THEN
YOU-
this story is the death of me.

you authors enjoy this kind of pain.
I really like how you write. it's not childish- u use great vocab. it's refreshing cuz most fanfics r written like a 10 year old wrote it. I really liked it. u made me love albert and elsa's relationship *cries* MY FEEEELSS MY FEELS

seriously this was great.
and I kept waiting like "ok. NOW he'll kiss her. oh? or not? ok. ok wait. wait. NOW. no? what!? ok maybe he will later"
Emmyreds chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Thank you for creating the best fan fic I've seen so far.
Babi Baker chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Ohhhhhh! I understood that reference! Avengers Assemble! :D

PD: I really LOVE your story, I've been sitting here for like five, six hours! It's amazingly great.
Jackie chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
This is truly one of the best fanfics I've read. You have really taken time to create previously unknown characters and flush out ones we do know. I also love the hidden movie quotes you inserted and the humor. I've been reading this for days and my cousin keeps on looking at me staring at my phone wondering what I'm laughing at. Nearly died reading this last chapter. You have talent and care about the characters. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Ogg chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
fuck yeah
Of course, it's 3AM and I stayed up, but I went to bed like halfway through and I didn't want to dwell on it.
I feel like ass, but your story is fantastic. As you can see from my disgruntled and illegible reviews, it was an emotional rollercoaster.
1. You're a fantastic, talented prick.
2. Why aren't you doing this professionally?
3. I wish there was more.

Thankyou.