Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
SawuScimitar74 chapter 18 . 3/29/2020
That was a sweet dream by Kristoff, thinking about Anna. Hopefully he'll soon realize that she is very much alive. I can't wait to see how he'll react to seeing his girlfriend alive. I bet he'll be overcome with relief and want to hug her tightly.

I really like the romance that seems to be developing between Elsa and Albert. Albert is one of my favorite OCs of all time. His awkwardness is contagious. I also like that he is a good man despite the flaws he has. There is no such thing as a flawless person.

I really appreciate that Albert is willing to help Elsa out with rescuing Anna and ending the conflict with the Southern Isles once and for all.

Can't wait to see where this goes from here!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 17 . 3/29/2020
I really hope Elsa can rescue Anna before anything bad happens. I have zero doubt that Hans and his brothers have something atrocious planned for the two sisters, and Albert as well. Hopefully the sisters and Albert will make it out of this alive and well.

I'm eager to see what happens next!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 16 . 3/29/2020
Thank goodness Anna isn't dead. Nevertheless, she's not in a very good situation. I should've known what the King of the Southern Isles was saying before I reached this chapter. He definitely has something up his sleeves, and I'm beginning to worry about what he'll do to Arendelle. Hopefully Elsa will eventually realize that her baby sister isn't dead and put an end to all this.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 15 . 3/26/2020
Please tell me Anna will be alright. It would be very sad if she didn't survive. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 14 . 3/23/2020
I liked the Hobbit reference in this chapter! Gosh I hope Anna will be alright. Keep it up! I'm excited with what might potentially be coming up! :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 13 . 3/9/2020
The drama in this chapter is really getting me enticed with where this story is going. Gosh I hope Kristoff and Anna will be okay, along with Albert. The ice harvester and the princess must figure things out and eventually tie the knot. Kristanna is too adorable a ship to not have them get married.

I'm really worried about Albert. Hope he makes it out of this alive and well. Albert is an amazing OC and I really hope his story doesn't end here.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 12 . 2/23/2020
The intensity of the story is really beginning to climb at a steeper rate now. I'm beginning to think there might be more to Elsa's dream that I initially thought there was. I really hope that none of it is true. It would be very sad if anyone, especially Albert, dies as a result of what might come later on. Albert must survive so he can try to capture Elsa's heart.

I can't wait to see where this goes from here. What a cliffhanger!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 11 . 2/15/2020
I am officially addicted to this! You continue doing a great job keeping the main Frozen characters in character and describing everything nicely. I also liked the Tangled references in this chapter.

That was a sweet scene with Elsa and Albert. Glad to see that something may be starting to form between the two. Hopefully their relationship will take that next step eventually.

I was genuinely horrified to see Hans get fire powers. I feel like something may be coming pretty soon.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 10 . 2/9/2020
This is beginning to get intense. A very emotional chapter, to say the least. I'm eager to see where this goes from here. Keep up the good work!
PurpleBat1 chapter 26 . 2/5/2020
I went looking for fan fiction after my disappointment with the Frozen sequel. I am delighted with this work! It has definitely filled the vacuum left by Disney!
This is head and shoulders above the other fan fiction I've read here. I appreciate how well thought out this story was. Everything comes full circle, and nothing is wasted. Also, I know the same villains get rehashed in all the fan fiction, but you've given them back story and depth. I'm *very* impressed! My only two comments:
- Seems like your version of Anna is a bit more ditzy than her persona in the movie.
- I thought Elsa had found peace about her powers at the end of the movie, so I was surprised to see her referring to it as a curse throughout this story (until the end).
Regardless, I couldn't put this down. It's definitely something I will return to and reread in the future, as well as recommend to others. I hope you do us all a favor and return to the world of Arendale in the future! :)
Ronald Ocean chapter 25 . 1/18/2020
Fuck you for that Agents of SHIELD reference XD
Tare-chan chapter 25 . 1/7/2020
beautifull ...
beautifull story...
so balanced in funny scenes, action, angst, sisterly love, daisies...
the plot, the way the character grow...
just beautiful
Tare-chan chapter 24 . 1/7/2020
and again... I totally love it how Anna shouted "That's my sister!"
Elsa finding herself, and accepted her power, knowing full well of what she was born to do... uugghh... so Frozen 2.
Are you sure you aren't working with or at the very least, give the idea to the Frozen creative team?
I love love loveeee this fic!

and of course... Daisies XD
Tare-chan chapter 23 . 1/7/2020
wow... I just realised how you picture Elsa's traveling the undeground ice cave... it pictured so similar with the way the animators make Elsa's journey through Ahtohallan :0
the ice walls, the colors, the crystals...
oh woooowww
amazingare you happened to be involved in animation ?
Tare-chan chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
and... I released a long held breath ...
the rescue came from an unexpected Daisies XD
i love Mira. she's so badass
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »