Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
the aaaannngggssssssttttt T.T

oh my goodness... poor Elsa. one after another... T.T

waaaaahhhhh *waiils*
Tare-chan chapter 13 . 1/5/2020
the intensity of this chapter... I still hold my breath, despite I still remember what will happened :0
such a great writing skill
Tare-chan chapter 11 . 1/4/2020
ooohh always love this chapterfrom the akward Elsa in a place full of people...
from the awestruk Anna watching the sky
from the malice happening in the place of Souther Isle
and end with such narative...
ugh... the tension is high!
just-kys-fics chapter 26 . 1/2/2020
Wow...
Literally all I have to say is wow.
A little over a month ago, I went and saw Frozen II, and was immediately searching for fanfiction because I had forgotten how beautiful this fandom is. I came across this, and thought, '26 chapters? Aw, that's kinda long. Whatever, let's do this.' Long story short, I finished this in less than a week, and I cannot express how hard it was to stop reading and do other things.
This story is gorgeous. Absolutely breathtaking. I applaud you for how well you wrote each of the 12 brothers purely out of imagination, because that is definitely talent if I've ever seen it. I applaud you for being able to stick to the original characters and tap into their minds so well. I applaud you for writing a story with detail and thought and love, and not a spur of the moment 200-word drabble (although those can be interesting). I applaud you for including so many genres in this fic to keep all audiences intrigued and on the edge of their seats. I applaud you for so much more, and I won't go on because you get the idea.
This is better than some of the published books I've read. It's so thorough and entertaining and different that I couldn't stop reading until I at least finished a chapter. I couldn't help but smile as our favorite characters from the movies appeared again and again, very clearly being dynamic as they continued to learn and grow from every conversation they had. I couldn't get enough of the way you wrote our wonderful and innocent Kristanna, and still managed to bring in a love interest for Elsa. You kept everything balanced perfectly, and gave every character just the right amount of time to be viewed from their perspectives. There was so much detail going on through every chapter, and I somehow still had no idea what would happen next. I can't imagine how much you went through while writing this, but most of all, I can tell that you had fun. And that's what I like about this so much. You didn't just write some words about some Disney characters... You managed to imagine their lives after what Disney provided the audiences, and you still let us know that you enjoyed it.
Although I have already taken up writing and believe I am quite good at it, I still aspire to write like you. Your style is so fluid and amazing, and I would love to see more from you, even if you never read this.
Thank you for this delightful piece of art.
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
and here I am again... after watching the sequel of this wonderfull franchise... Hungry for more... and what better things to do than to reread one of the most incredible Frozen fanficI still love how you make each character me... I want to enjoy this masterpiece once again...
SawuScimitar74 chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
I really liked the Lord of the Rings reference in this chapter. It is a very compelling story for the royal family of Arendelle. I liked how Elsa whispered at the end where she's the queen she doesn't need sleep. That's not true. No matter who you are or what your social status is, you need to give your body rest when it needs it. Otherwise, you could get sick. Hopefully she'll realize that eventually.

I'm eager to see where this goes. I sense the Southern Isles might go to war with Arendelle sometime soon.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 8 . 12/26/2019
This has been one of my favorite Frozen fanfics I've read. Please keep the great writing rolling!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 7 . 12/26/2019
Everyone continues to be in character, and the story flows as smoothly as a peaceful river. Please keep this up as I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I see a potential battle in the climax as Hans has been set free. I'm sure he has some atrocious plans for Arendelle.

I'm becoming more confident that Albert is a great guy. Seems like a socially-awkward, mild-mannered type of guy.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
The moments between Anna and Kristoff are adorable. They are meant for each other. I also liked the Hercules reference in this chapter.

It seems that out of all the princes of the Southern Isles, Albert is the only one that is actually a good guy. I'm glad he finally knows what his dirt bag younger brother did and him apologizing for it. The fact that Albert apologized tells me that he is nothing like Hans at all. Hans deserves to be punished for what he did.

Keep up the good work!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 5 . 12/21/2019
I like the pacing and how you manage to keep everyone in character here. The conversations between the two sisters definitely make sense, considering how much they both hate Hans for what he did. I can understand that Anna doesn't want any of his brothers in Arendelle. However, Albert seems like he has good intentions. The sisters just don't know that yet.

I'm beginning to think that they are going to let Hans walk free. Now I'm starting to worry that he will be back to cause havoc.

Keep up the good work!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 4 . 12/20/2019
I'm hoping Anna's recovery is a speedy one. Would love to see her back to 100% as soon as possible.

Albert has made a good first impression on me so far. He doesn't seem like a ruthless villain, unlike the dastardly Hans. I am eager to see if he truly means well or might be hiding something deep down...
SawuScimitar74 chapter 3 . 12/19/2019
This is really getting interesting now. I can't help but wonder who the guest is from the Southern Isles. I'm assuming it's probably one of Hans' brothers. Gosh I hope he isn't evil like Hans.

I thought Pabbie's explanation on where magic comes from was spot on. ;)
kami chapter 25 . 12/19/2019
YES THAT AGENTS OF SHIELD REFERENCE GIVES ME LIFE
Retza Tiffany Darcy chapter 9 . 12/19/2019
Oh my God! This is such a good fanfic, honestly it has the exact same vibe as the movies and the plot is insanely good. Seriously, Disney should hire you to make Frozen 3!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 2 . 5/7/2019
Gosh I hope Anna will be okay. What happened to her is no fun, especially in real life. Hopefully she and Kristoff get out of trouble as soon as possible.
1,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »