Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
McSara chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I just finished reading your fanfiction and what can I say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It's amazing! You got their characters so well, it was like watching a movie! At first, I hated the idea that Elsa would fall in love with a prince of the southern Isles, but I've grown to that idea! :D and she and Albert are absolutely adorable! I was SO sad we didn't get a kiss tho... But we can imagine! There were some times, after you've just revealed some heavy content, in which I thought I had to stop reading your storythe time Elsa lost her powers or when Anna "died"), but I just couldn't help myself and I'm so glad, I continued reading til the end! So yeah, I really love your story and I'd love to read more from you!
Scarease chapter 4 . 1/16/2019
Han his behavior was off ,his action counterdicting to leged plan ,help Elsa ,kill Esla ,let Anna Die , and save Elsa from being shot .All of this counterdicting his plan to Rule only way could remote Ruled would be through Marraige to Anna or Elsa if one follows line of succession mean only those of that countries Royal bloodline are ellegable to rule .even if both died only way possible rule is as Father Regent to child of either Elsa or Anna .Saving Elsa from crossbow men counterdicting that because with her death Anna next in line to throne .
Scarease chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
With Frozen game theory on YouTube had theory that the real Villians of Frozen are the trolls .manipulate thing to get Anna to marry Kristoff .Hans acts counteract what planning he would need Anna alive to even remotely rule the kingdom .Leading to Theory Troll are manipulating things .Han set set to marry Anna so fact he story soldier with crossbow ,prevented Elsa from killing guys ,and other acts .Why do this if he was gunning for rulership Elsa eldest have her killed make Anna the next in line to throne his marriage to her gain him the spot of Royal Consort .Only one truly Rule kingdom in Monarchy society would be those with that kingdoms Royal bloodline mean He needs Anna alive letting her die is counter productive .
What Trolls have to gain messing with his head ,Elsa death ,and Anna get married to Kristoff they would have a direct tie to the Throne through Kristoff since they adopted him .
So purpose scare Elsa of her power make lose control ,make other fear her ,lay seed of possible resentment of Elsa to Anna ,set Hans up ,and get Anna to marry Kristoff so they direct tie to throne through him .They give dark hint when talking about her marriage to Hans .
centali chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
oh! and i really wanted to point out how you didn’t use the female characters as a prop for the male characters to grow on. This story is just about the male characters staring in awe as the female leads kick some fucking ass. it was splendid and original and it’s everything disney should want frozen 2 to be. idk if ur still there but keep up the good work. 3
centali chapter 26 . 1/8/2019
damn i hc elsa as a lesbian but sHIT this was good. thank u for a v good story, i read like years ago when i was like barely alive or something. i remembered it being hella good so i decided to frantically search for it and i’m glad i found it. thank u for such a good story
centali chapter 24 . 1/8/2019
let anna say fuck
centali chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
press f for respects
SawuScimitar74 chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
This fanfic is off to a great start. I like the descriptions and how you keep everyone in character. Gosh I hope Anna will be okay. Please continue!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 26 . 12/8/2018
Well, I'm a bit late to the party, but I just wanted to tell you what an amazing story this is! Your handling of the aftermath of the story was perfect, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know all the Southern Isles princes. Thanks for writing!
VDMA,
Sophia the Scribe
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2018
Whoa hey Hobbit movie reference!
ghostdragon247 chapter 26 . 6/18/2018
I JUST READ ALL OF THIS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND MAY I JUST SAY HOLY SHIT.

this is literally one of the best fanfictions i have read in my five years on this website. your descriptions, characterization, plot line, allusions, and even the freaking way you split up the action with the lines is absolutely phenomenal. i could barely put my phone down and stop reading. this was truly a masterpiece. bravo, bravo.
Sweetiekitty chapter 3 . 2/20/2018
I love this fanfic so far! Now I'm gonna say how I found this lol. I was fiddling through Miraculous fanart on Google...(Lol I know. Totally out of this fandom) and I saw this picthre of this cute brown haired prince who had resemblance to Hans, and I found out that he was a fanon character, named Albert, and there was this ship name Elsbert, which I also found out it was the ship name of Elsa and Albert and I did some research about it, and it came from your book! I'm glad I found this fanfic. :)
AmazingRuin chapter 26 . 1/6/2018
And so it comes, that feeling of emptiness, at the end of a beautiful story that consumes you for a majority of your day throughout an entire week.

I never much cared for Frozen in the beginning(I know, throw me into the fire). There were so many loose ends in my opinion.

But this! It just. It's like a perfectly wrapped present that should be given to Disney so that they can do something with this. Everything, absolutely everything about this is brilliant. Aren's back story, Albert and Kristoff's earnestness, Elsa's growth, Anna's bravery, ALL OF THE EASTER EGGS OMGGG... I could go on and on, really.

This is a masterpiece. Absolutely stunning, and I'm utterly ruined now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
AmazingRuin chapter 12 . 1/3/2018
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK! Omg I'm so upset ;_; I seriously love and hate you so much right now.
AmazingRuin chapter 6 . 1/1/2018
I was in love with this story by the middle of the first chapter, but it gets better with each one. This chapter is so far my favorite. The build up is perfection, and I'm in love with everyone's conflicting thoughts. Kristoff is so endearing and his little moments with Anna are so sweet and SO him. Also, I LOVE the reference you made to Hercules with the "Arendellian minute". Absolutely brilliant!
1,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »