Reviews for Songs of Ice and Snow
AmazingRuin chapter 6 . 1/1/2018
I was in love with this story by the middle of the first chapter, but it gets better with each one. This chapter is so far my favorite. The build up is perfection, and I'm in love with everyone's conflicting thoughts. Kristoff is so endearing and his little moments with Anna are so sweet and SO him. Also, I LOVE the reference you made to Hercules with the "Arendellian minute". Absolutely brilliant!
EmiQvW chapter 26 . 12/15/2017
At first, let me tell you: You have created such a fabulous piece of art. I thank you so much for this incredible adventure.
I didn't expect to find a story like yours since, well, many would call it a 'childrens movie'.
You have a way of writing your characters that I haven't yet seen before. Intriquing, in character while being out of character (I hope you get what I mean), you make us 'feel' what they feel. Like we're in their head but not so much that it'd become blurry.
Character development is a complicated thing and not many writers are able to make it work. This is a gift you have there.
It actually amazes me how you managed to put every little detail together in the end.
It saddens me a little, that you haven't wrote more after this work. I would love to see more, a sequel or of course new adventures in this universe. Hopefully all is well and you've 'just' made a living out of your gift
Ana chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
I am JUST reading this fanfic and oh God, I genuinely hated you for the last two chapters. I mean, you really pulled at my heartstrings and I knew, but as an emotional person, you completely played with me. That is a testament of how good your writing is. Can you please write the next movie?

Also, kudos on all the characters being well in character, also in many ways that I know that Disney wouldn't allow them to be, because, let's be honest, Anna and Kristoff are totally gonna be absolutely in love and Elsa will no more have control issues regarding her emotions (I HOPE I'm wrong) but I want each and every one of your characterisations in the movie.

Also, and I feel like this goes unnoticed most of the times, I love how your still portray Hans as a villain, but as a complex villain. You don't ignore his suffering, but don't Woobie-fy him.
SilverWolf338 chapter 26 . 5/3/2017
Uuuuggghhhhhhh. THIS WAS AMAZING! This is such a well written piece of work and I loved every twist and turn of it! I hope you're continuing to write and I hope to see more stories ( I also kinda want another epilogue/sequel of what happens to Elsa and Albert, but I shan't push it if you don't have the motivation for that kind of piece) from you! Again, love, loVE, LOVE!
Calm Flower chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Hans! :DDD
TalaAzar chapter 26 . 3/10/2017
thefireplanet,
How did you come up with this idea?! It's amazing! Save for the swearing, I absolutely loved the story. And in all honesty, I kinda wish/hope that this is what will happen in Frozen 2. Thanks for the lovely story! D
MangoSunbeams chapter 26 . 2/4/2017
That was... exquisite. Truly beautiful writing, plot, characters, and use of source material. It took me till the 20th chapter to realize it wasn't icest, but by that time I was involved. Albert is the cutest thing to have graced the Earth, and I love not only how sweet he is but how his personality was explained in context to his brothers' cruelty. How you managed to give each brother such detailed and original characters and backstory is beyond me *raises glass* the humor is great and the horror aspects were true to form, as well. The suspense worked, something that's not an easy thing to do. And I love how you told Elsa's story of self acceptance. Thank you so much for the many hours you poured into crafting this, the care and love which has created such a beautiful piece! Continue to write, you've got what you need!
F d'A chapter 26 . 1/30/2017
That was bloody fantastic!

I loved the clintasha Budapest reference and the Tahiti one. So cute!

Albert is the cutest. Tis true, the best kings are those who do not want power, and so wield it with mercy and intelligence.

Great job, sequel? Pleases?
Glumski chapter 26 . 1/19/2017
This is absolutely great. A friend recommended a few Frozen fanfictions to me - I doubt I'd found this otherwise; I mean, it's a Disney movie, how could there be great fanfictions? Yeah, shows how much I know - and I'll definitely have to bake her a cake. This story is just... beautiful. The characters are enticing, with vivid dialogues and lifelike POVs and so many emotions, and the plot - my god, the plot! I thought it was a pretty good story, you know, solid but lacking the little something that gives it suspense, and then people started dropping like flies and everything was filled with murder and mayhem and I just couldn't stop reading.
This is a wonderful story and I'm so glad I found it! Thank you so much for many hours of high-quality entertainment!
WHlSKEY chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
That agents of shield reference...
abandonedaccount47 chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
I fucking love Stefan.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
I kinda thought that Anna was going to become the new host.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 21 . 11/25/2016