Reviews for Gone
HunterMoore
Well...um...I got nothing. Some sad stuff here, but really well written.
Dec 20, 2014 c1 LostIsJustNew
So sad right in the feels ! But really good
Nov 17, 2014 c1 1RavenSerendipity
Omigosh. So sad. This is going in my favorites bc you made me sad.
Jan 22, 2014 c1 3Darkness Angel 11
Oh my god that last part when you said for the dayghter i never meet but will awkways keep in my heart did that happen 2 u or is it just for the story if ut did than i feel so srry 1 minute i was crying over my ex boyfriend and u lost a kid i feel selfish if i lost s kid that would be like losing a part of urself i might b young but i no losing something that close to you has to be hard if this didnt happen to u i hope it never will enjoy ur day
Dec 30, 2013 c1 40Concolor44
Wow.

So real.

I've known couples who went through that. Thank a merciful God we never had to. But you've captured fully the soul-deep hurt and anger at the loss of a child. Really good work. Horrifically sad, but ... accurate.
Dec 21, 2013 c1 whyshoulducare
...no comment...
Dec 3, 2013 c1 43Caprichoso
Oh, fuck.

I apologize for the language, but that's all I can get out of my mouth. With every word of this, it's painfully, horrifically obvious that you're writing from experience. Emotions are high, logic is curled up in a corner protesting weakly, no one is wrong for feeling the way they do, and nothing is right with the world. This is it. This is life.

You can polish the story if you like, but the substance is already there: this is a bloody diamond that you dug out of your own heart, and its quality shows regardless of the occasional error.

This experience is something I would never wish on anyone, and I am so, so sorry that you had to go through it, but I want to thank you for sharing this story with us.
Nov 24, 2013 c1 1MushuFireLorde
Bravo! So much drama and sadness, I love the details of this story. I'm totally adding this to my favorites
Nov 24, 2013 c1 2Kasumy-Chan
Ow.
Why would you hurt me like this?

This story is really touching! I had to suppress some tears. Maybe because I'm a mother on my own and I don't really want to think about, how I would feel in this situation or how I would act.
I have much respect for every woman who got trough this and I like how you handled this topic.

Good story, enjoyed reading it.
Nov 24, 2013 c1 Guest
Woah. Very emotional and powerful. My older sister went through a miscarriage, and she experienced a lot of this. Nice work!
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Well...um...I got nothing. Some sad stuff here, but really well written.
LostIsJustNew chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
So sad right in the feels ! But really good
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Omigosh. So sad. This is going in my favorites bc you made me sad.
Darkness Angel 11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014

Oh, fuck.

MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Kasumy-Chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ow.
Why would you hurt me like this?

Good story, enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013