Reviews for Pheremone Dust: YARN version
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
good luck man, hearts for you
zachary2 chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Poor guy. Give him my thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
please help him
Toolazytologin chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Hehe, inner circle sounds cool. Anyway, I'm sorry to here about YARN. It's just horrible to have someone you know try to kill themselves. I speak from experience. I had a friend that was like YARN and I kept stopping her from finishing the job but when she moved away, she sent a letter through the mail so it would reach me later that said she was gonna kill herself and when I called her, her parents said she was dead. I was really depressed for a long time. Please let YARN know that he's not alone, that he has friends and family to turn to if it gets hard, that he's never alone. It's alright if he doesn't write again, as long as he's fine. Just because you're 1 in 7 billion doesn't mean you're worthless, it just means that you have 7 billion more people to look out for you.
Concerned reader chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Glad he didn't opt out, wish him the best on getting the treatment he needs.
Jemdeamon chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
I am glad to hear YARN is still with us and receiving aid. I only recently found his stories and have enjoyed them greatly. I saw his post and was worried for his safety. Though i was unable to reachout befor your post here, I am glad it was not to late. To many bright talents like his have been lost in the world due to the same thing. I hope he finds the answers and hope he needs and that he will continue writing someday.
Sir Fucks-A-Lot chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
K gr8 m8.
Jacob chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
You are the one that got me into fanfiction. You have a gift. You can make me laugh, and feel a whole range of emotions. Quit fanfiction if you must. Don't quit on life you may be one in 6 billion but that's what's so phenomenal! You are unique! You are not alone. There are support groups and websites for help.
NA chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Just please don't. If my interpretation of your predicament is correct, this is a bad idea. Whatever problems you have will only be exacerbated by a sudden stop, as strange as it may seem.
meep fanmeepster chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
I sad to see you go but I wont stop you this is your choice to make and I will miss your stories but again it is your choice to make
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Please don't kill yourself, if you need to, draw support from the characters, you written. Ask yourself, what would Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren do in your situation? Sometimes , when I feel sad, I read fanfics and read quests from sufficient velocity and space battles, I try to emulate the characters from RWYB and Puella Magi Madoka Magica, these people are the ideal human beings, that I want to be like, they are good friends, good sons and daughters, good classmates, willing to risk their lives even for strangers, I always try follow their examples, even when I failed, I still try to become an ideal human being.

Take the sufficient velocity quest from Annonymous Rabbit for example, there are two quests, 1. Puella veritable quest. 2. Puella Rookie quest.

To summarize, the quest takes place after rebellion, the devil Homura Akemi has just separated the law of cycles from Madoka and got a portion of her Godlike powers, the Law of cycles due to separation from Madoka has became ruthless, a twisted sense of Madoka's morals, compassion, and empathy due tona lack of Madoka's soul and a third faction involving Suzune Amano and Kazumi with the normal puella magis of earth stuck in the middle.

Anyway there are around 6 factions in this quest, 1. Law 2. Devil Homura 3. Suzune Amano and Kazumi
4. Living or earth puella magis ( Kyoko, Mami and nonafterlife alive puellas and normal humans) 5. Wraiths and witches 6. SV players.

To make things short, Post-rebellion Oriko receive a vision of Walpurgis, hordes of wraiths invading, reappearances of witches, and other abominations such as clara dolls and more, invading earth, warn Homura. Homura called for evacuation of Mitikihara, some puellas stayed behind and decided to fight Walpurgis., among them a scared eight year old magical girl, she died of course, but she knew this mission was suicidal, however she loved her family and home enough to fight a hopeless battle in a desperate attempt to save her family and by extension earth. A scares, crying eight year old girl with the others ages from 8- 17 fought to the bitter end and fought to protect their love ones. We have to follow their examples and fight our battles in life, even if its a losing one, if not for us then fight for our love ones, they could have let the elites puella such as Mami, Kyoko, Homura and Oriko fought a invincible walpurgis, but they stayed, fought with almost half of them dying to save their home.
Anonymous dick chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Anyway if you see a God or something up there like that. Do me a favour? Give em' a bloody lip and a black eye. Show humanity is strong.
Nobody I guess chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
There is no benevolent god, no supernatural, no afterlife, there is only existence. Don't end yours.
The Dark Deceiver chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Thank God!
Eternal Rain Spirit chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Thank god, I know what I'm gonna say sounds cheesy and cliche but it's the truth
Life may be hard some times, but you got your family, friends even all of us writing these, it may not seem like much but... it helps, having someone by you