Reviews for Unmarked
13jlin chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I like this. It deserves more than a one shot, even though as one it's quite poignant. The characterization is wonderful, and I personally feel that you captured Janeway 's many ways you can go on from this, even though it's historical, and voyager will never meet Galactica, nor Janeway Roslin. For example, they're following the colonials as they return to earth. No reason they can't find debris, preserved by the vacuum of space for millennia, that tells the story of the exodus. Even, perhaps disaster recorders of the destroyed Pegasus that tell of the 12 Colonies of Kobol, and the trials and tribulations of the colonial fleet as they for their homes. Or, perhaps even a Stargate esque story of humans removed from earth and colonized in the delta quadrant by the energy beings that posed as Greek gods, like Apollo from the original series.
mvaneekhout1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I have to be honest. I'm so sad this is complete. I would love to travel along Janeway's path as she discovers the 12 Colonies of Kobol and the Children of Man.

Beautifully crafted and quite compelling.
Kansas Scout chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
interesting
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
interesting
sharpe26 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I'm going to agree with Chris1701. Although there is much much more to this story.
kalani.gapido chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
New CAPRICA
Chris1701ab chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I know you completed the story. But there is so much more that needs to be told. What if Janeway finds out that the iron idol is connected to one of the greek gods in human history. Or Q drops in and show Voyager the destruction of the twelve colonies at the hands of the Cyclons. The exodus of Battlestar Galactica and the fleet. There perilous journey through space just to get to there new home earth.
There is so much to be told. The First chapter is a go start. Please dont end it. We need and want to read more.
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Looks like a good start.
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I really liked this story - it's a fascinating window from one human race into another, with the Voyager crew trying to understand what happened to these long-long people. Very well done, and thank you for sharing.
cliff.west chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
like the start... what about the junk in orbit?
thunder18 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013