Reviews for Madoka's New Protector
XctasyNMorality chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
The ocs in here..I could actually imagine them as characters in the anime
XctasyNMorality chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
My god I love how the plot is unveiling itself little at a time xD
XctasyNMorality chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Whoa... the is just...the best story eve!w
ZonCon chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
just wanted to say that anything and everything could be a lot better. anyways, im so glad that i found this fic! there are barely any kyoko and madoka fics, like, at all (if im not mistaken around 7 fics) hope you update this story! most likely not... this is a pretty old fic...
SQuietSA chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Nice little scene at that funeral. I thought Madoka's part was kiiinda short compared to Kyouko's but it's still okay. And the scene at the beginning was touching too, along with the photo album idea. I did smell a lot of shipping in those photos p
Don't know exactly what to think of the Hitomi part. It occasionally annoys me when characters can barely wait to hear the other completely out. Come on, you two are friends, listen to each other for just a minute. But yeah,
it's about bringing back a friend but still.
I hope you have the next chapter out soon! You just stopped at before the epicness began! :3
SquietSA chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Hehehe...Madoka being better than Kyouko? Just awesome. Those little bits of happy moments really balance out the sad ones. Especially now because Walpurgisnacht is approaching. The title of ths chapter doesn't ease my worries either.
So many problems are coming out now. That red-haired girl is strongern than both Kirika and Oriko, Hitomi is getting involved, Oriko's prediction is another grim omen and Walpurgnisnacht is sooo close.
Welp, good luck, you guys.
SquietSA chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Aww, yeah! Madoka can use guns now. I really think it's a great idea. And I love the reactions of the Oc's to Homura's info, it was quite amusing XD
Holy cr-, 'love the smell of something burning to death'? Yep, it's a pretty interesting villian all right.
SquietSA chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Woah, what a tense moment it was. It's nice for Madoka to step in like that, now she can contribute too!
And that ending...well, that was even more unexpected. This is getting even more interesting..and more troublesome for Madoka and co. This promises for some great scenes to happen!
SquietSA chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Holy crap, didn't see that coming. I don't know if their motive is the same as in the manga, because I haven't read it yet, but this makes up for some intriguing conflicts. Dang, ending the chapter with that sentence is well put too.
Hehe, I love the little scene in the restaurant. Lights up the mood in this big mess. A little comedy is always welcomed 333
SQuietSA chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Eventhough I'm not really fond of OC's, they do look pretty interesting so far. I hope you take the time to fleshen them out gradually. The only gripe I have is that introducing so many characters at the same time is a bit overwhelming. It makes it harder to remember them all, but I'm sure you'll do fine :)
Nevertheless, I enjoyed this chapter as well! Keep it up!
SquietSA chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Ouch. Poor Madoka and Kyouko, all the sadness and grief and people just keep dying around them. I hope Kyouko can find some fitting candidates. She certainly has her job cut out for her.
I'm really enjoying this so far! :D
SquietSA chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was a pretty good lead-in chapter. It certainly has me hooked! And I agree with some other people, this is quite a unique idea with an uncommon pairing. Sounds interesting all right!
Kaya Kagamine chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I love it. Will you please continue?
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I can't wait till the next chapter! Please update soon!
Kumi chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Could you do me a favor? I like the pairing of KyoHomu but everyone thinks it's really like "Why?!"...Do you think you can make a solid KyoHomu...? Even if it's a one-shot...It's just an idea.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »