Reviews for Officially Screwed
Benny chapter 2 . 1/13
This I said awesome cake!
memoriesofdarkness chapter 3 . 1/12
smutty goodness. how i love a possessive and dominating levi and a slutty eren! *_*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Holy shit this is perfect
Junnoa chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
oh God, this fic is just FANTASTIC WHY I HAVENT SEEN IT BEFORE, like when it comes to sex its 100000 points from me! blowjob under the desk was mind-blowing! and their sex just! totally arousing!
Almondcrunch chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Aw, it's the end of the story and I still want to know more about the escapades of Levi and Eren in the office. Anyway, though it's short I hope you can also have a compilation of one-shots depicting some of their unforgettable moments. But that's asking too much. Have a nice day! :D
Almondcrunch chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Oh my gosh! This has been the very epitome of my Eren/Levi craziness to the next level. This is, by far, the most kinkiest, sexiest smut I have read and also the most adorable story. Boss Levi sure can keep his face straight even at the height of pleasure. Pitiful Eren... hehehe... XD
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
more to this tho...sorry i read one before the other but i understand i love it!
eenayde chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Lol. The end scene.
Nice story. :)
eenayde chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Lol. Really cool. Funny!
SpiritofLove961 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
This story was soooooooo HAWT! Great work on this; I'm so reading "Call Me".

Love, Spirit
Kigen Dawn chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Hehe... He's officially screwed alright
Allykrau chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
XD I'm definitely going to read that one when I have time :D
StarElsie chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
Oh
Direwolf Type Zero chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Totally didn't scream when I saw that this was updated! My god, I love it. Absolutely perfect! Keep it up ;3 I'll be waiting for more - from this story or more!

Love and light,
'Tachi
hidansbabe530 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
This was beautiful! And amazing! Great smut, fucking fantastic smut! Is there going to be more? It's okay if there's not, this chapter ended in a way, like the last chapter, that it could be the last, but it could also be continued! So if you don't continue, great, this was amazing and is amazing as is, if you DO continue, great, and I can't wait for the next update! But it all depends on what you want to do. Personally, I wanna know what Levi can do with a tie. But again, your choice to continue.