Reviews for The Blinding Flames
MamzelleHermy chapter 7 . 3/4
Loved that chapter ! Very happy to see this story back !
mersan123 chapter 7 . 3/4
Oh dear. See what happens the moment Arthur and the knights go out without Merlin! Now they have been captured, I have to ask what you have planned for our lads - not to mention a very sick and blind warlock.
Great update. Many thanks.
Think I'm going to stop reading now, it's just getting more and more OOC as the story goes along. Perhaps you could change the summary to reflect that?
I would have thought that Merlin's own magic would have healed him, as it certainly has healed all the injuries he's acrued over the years (there are never any scars on his body from their adventures in the show).
LinBates chapter 2 . 3/4
Enjoying the story, but I think you need to rephrase this passage;
"Arthur sat back down in his chair, in fear of his knees betraying him and buckling. He was shaking all over and took a few seconds to compose himself before speaking again. "Is it permanent?" He asked, speaking barely above a whisper.

"I'm sorry, Sire. Only time will tell. But the odd are against it." "

Because the way it's worded now you are telling Arthur that, the odds are against the blindness being permanent, not the odds being against his recovering, which I assume you meant. Be sure when making a statement like, "odds are against it!" that your answering the correct question, which was Arthur's of "is it permanent?"
Merwholocked628 chapter 6 . 1/26
I love this OMG I love this. Looking forward to more please update soon
grayember13 chapter 6 . 1/12
Looking forward to more!
MamzelleHermy chapter 6 . 1/11
Loved the chapter! Absolutely awesome once more ! But I'm worried about Mordred and him turning bad just because of Arthur's attitude.
KmKizmet chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
It's a really good story so far.
I really like where this is heading.
Now, you aren't doing that bad of a job with the dialogue as it is, but I think a little more would be perfect so that we can see more of what the others are all thinking.
If you need help I can help you, you know how to reach me! You do a good job keeping them out of being ooc, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it.
I really am enjoying this, and it's a great story. Turning out nicely.
KmKizmet chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I'm so sorry. It's been way too long since I've last reviewed on here.
I haven't had the chance to sit and read this story lately.
Really good chapter, I love how all the knights took this information in and quickly stepped up to the plate to help Arthur in his quest to save him.
A. Farnese chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I wouldn't worry too much about putting a lot of dialogue into your stories if you're not feeling it. If I had a word of advice to give, I'd tell you to write for yourself, and not for your readers. We're just a bunch of silly folk out in cyberspace, and we don't know what it is you're trying to convey to us- you do! So stay true to what YOU want to say, and the rest will follow. You've got some great ideas going here. Keep it up!
Chloe Weathington chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Ha! I'm loving it! Especially the fact that Arthur actually starts to use logic, but immediately begins to let go of every sense of logic in that tiny brain of his! Amazing story! Looking forward to the next chapters:)
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
This is bloody amazing! Omg how I love a smart Arthur! Like seriously he was such an idiot on the show!
Absolutely AMAZING!
Update soon!
fcCp
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Loved this chapter :)
I hope Mordred turns out good instead at the end of this story
GoldenFireFish chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
it was very good chapter the whole thing is pretty good really the amount of dialogue is fine i think your a very good writer its awesome
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »