Reviews for The Blinding Flames
Are you ever going to finish this . It's really good!
Tyki075 chapter 7 . 3/7
Update soon! It's good!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Great story so far! I am loving Arthur's speculation, especially regarding all of Merlin's scars that he can't explain. I also love that you've had Arthur realize that he can't push Mordred too far or he runs the risk of turning him against Camelot if he isn't already. I can't wait to read more so please update soon!

blake.v.vt chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
MamzelleHermy chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Loved that chapter ! Very happy to see this story back !
mersan123 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Oh dear. See what happens the moment Arthur and the knights go out without Merlin! Now they have been captured, I have to ask what you have planned for our lads - not to mention a very sick and blind warlock.
Great update. Many thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Think I'm going to stop reading now, it's just getting more and more OOC as the story goes along. Perhaps you could change the summary to reflect that?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
I would have thought that Merlin's own magic would have healed him, as it certainly has healed all the injuries he's acrued over the years (there are never any scars on his body from their adventures in the show).
LinBates chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Enjoying the story, but I think you need to rephrase this passage;
"Arthur sat back down in his chair, in fear of his knees betraying him and buckling. He was shaking all over and took a few seconds to compose himself before speaking again. "Is it permanent?" He asked, speaking barely above a whisper.

"I'm sorry, Sire. Only time will tell. But the odd are against it." "

Because the way it's worded now you are telling Arthur that, the odds are against the blindness being permanent, not the odds being against his recovering, which I assume you meant. Be sure when making a statement like, "odds are against it!" that your answering the correct question, which was Arthur's of "is it permanent?"
Merwholocked628 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
I love this OMG I love this. Looking forward to more please update soon
grayember13 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Looking forward to more!
MamzelleHermy chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Loved the chapter! Absolutely awesome once more ! But I'm worried about Mordred and him turning bad just because of Arthur's attitude.
KmKizmet chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
It's a really good story so far.
I really like where this is heading.
Now, you aren't doing that bad of a job with the dialogue as it is, but I think a little more would be perfect so that we can see more of what the others are all thinking.
If you need help I can help you, you know how to reach me! You do a good job keeping them out of being ooc, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it.
I really am enjoying this, and it's a great story. Turning out nicely.
KmKizmet chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I'm so sorry. It's been way too long since I've last reviewed on here.
I haven't had the chance to sit and read this story lately.
Really good chapter, I love how all the knights took this information in and quickly stepped up to the plate to help Arthur in his quest to save him.
A. Farnese chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I wouldn't worry too much about putting a lot of dialogue into your stories if you're not feeling it. If I had a word of advice to give, I'd tell you to write for yourself, and not for your readers. We're just a bunch of silly folk out in cyberspace, and we don't know what it is you're trying to convey to us- you do! So stay true to what YOU want to say, and the rest will follow. You've got some great ideas going here. Keep it up!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »