Reviews for It's Always the Alcohol
valentina14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Awww omgg why havent i found this sooner?!

I love love this, esp the way they just don't seem forced at all, the way zoro wants it not to be a one time thing, etc.

Keep writing
Tryniamerin chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Reviewing this on here! I always love reading this. You've captured them both perfectly, and the descriptions are great! They go naturally together in this story without being forced.
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Best. Ending. EVER. Also, classy writing. Props.
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
It was a nice one-shot. I look fwd to reading more from you:)

I've been trying to join the ZoNa google group but apparently the censorship in China wouldn't allow me.:(

Until I can figure out a way to participate...I'll just show my support here.

All in all, nice work, Jessi, I'm so glad good ZN authors are still holding the ford while I was gone (not that I call myself a good author:P)
fmdevil chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great read there sis!

The best thing about Nami's and Zoro's chemistry is that it is so natural and just works, there is nothing to force, and you captured that perfectly.

Not really much else to say... except keep up the great work ;}
zonami lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Loved it! Will there be a continuation of the story? ﹏
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I enjoyed this greatly!
ahaha Poor Sanji, he has to clean a mess up. XD
AkariDreyar chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this so much 3
Kogamigirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Well done! this is a smutty, lemony and hot fanfic about Zona! hope you will continue or maybe make another lemony fanfic about them!
Lotus Flower chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ha ha! Yay, a birthday fic for Zoro! I expected Nami to say, "That was definitely better than the chocolate cake," but the ending with Sanji was hilarious! I should've seen that one coming! I love your writing style. I hope you write more about these two!
Anonymonomanamo chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
HURRAH! I very much enjoyed that smuttysmutsmut! Ive been waitin so long I was hoping my anticipation of it wouldnt kill the overall mojo and yaaaay you totally exceeded my expectations! :D that was a fun... ride ::winkwinknudgenudge::
I like that it wasnt just a whambam thank you ma'am but there were notes of we-shouldnt-be-doing-this-but-why-havent-we-done-t his-sooner-it-feels-so-right. Like they can blame alcomohol for maybe givin them the balls (hah!) to go there initially but I like that throughout youve dotted in snippets of Nami having moments of clarity between the hazes of rum, that theyre supposed to be together and she feels excited when she sees that Zoro shows signs of feelin the same.
Oh and that last line. XD fuggin awesome hahahahaha