Reviews for Vegeta's Problem!
Kace Gray chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
good chapter. not cheesy at all. e-mail me when you update it
Kace Gray chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
moved? i looking for a house. Good Chapter.
Kace Gray chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
good

alittle cunfusing
Kace Gray chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
good chapter kind of weird
Kace Gray chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
i feel so sorry for you feel better. good chapter
Kace Gray chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
mood swings?
Kace Gray chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Ok that was Vegeta never i repeat NEAVER calls Goku, Goku. Two so funny!
Veshira chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Keep writing! _
Dragonbreath1 chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
Intresting. This has all the elemnts of a humor fic: Trunks and Goten killing something, Goku eating bulma out of house and home, hostile mental takeovers, ect. But it seems to be more dram than anything. Not a bad one, of course. Quite good, in fact.

But of you want to SERIOUSLY boost the caliber of your stories, there's a great way(Geez, I'm begining to sound like an infomercial). Simply Let you chapters stay on your hardrive for a few dats before posting. That way, you have another whole day to edit and mend. I give this advice to all of my fans. It's wjhat makes my fic so great. A beta reader is your best freind(Sometimes, in more ways than one.). Always try to put in as many ideas as possible into your chapters.
Chuquita chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
Hee~! Poor Veggie! Great fic! I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you write another chapter!
me aka. Ari chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
I'm really sorry to hear about that. My best guy friend had a friend that just commited sucide last week and he's been going through a hard time too. I know that it must be incredibly hard to deal with and I can't imagine how you feel. Again I'm sorry.
Megan chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Please write more I am begging my heart out!
Bura Bulma.NL chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
I think Vegeta is possesed...again! o.O
Lunar-Space chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Hey...love the stroy but the system seems to be doing what it kept doin to mine...messin up the spacing! You want me to proof it and send you a word doc thing with the spacing fixed? I'd be glad to, I get annoyed when it does it to me!
Veshira chapter 2 . 10/26/2002