Reviews for Sometimes the hero is not late
Serena24 chapter 5 . 2/1
Hello,
I've just remembered you posting this (real life can be quite troublesome nowadays). I wanted to actually volunteer to write your chapters, as your story is quite good. It might take some days, but between that and waiting six months, it's a no brainer. And for my mail, it is serena 69100 at gmail dot com. See you soon.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 1/27
cant you use a computer at the library? i'd offer to help but right now I have dial up and can barely access a few websites.
menonlyme chapter 1 . 1/19
pls pls update soon
menonlyme chapter 4 . 1/14
pls update this soon
looking forward to a new chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
It will be funny when she finds out about his other group of friends includes a full blooded nara who is also the clan heir.
gardien1204 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
grammer was off a lot this chapter
careless7 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
But,it's better if Naruto still with team 7. Overall,I like your story. Especially when Sasuke become Naruto's bodyguard :)
Kunohichi8 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
mean Sasuke... poor ramen
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I love it!
More please.
serin2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
The only ones demonstrated to be like that were sakura and ino, everyone else was added in by the anime/ fanfiction authors. I also seriously had to deal with the fan-girl creepiness, but not until I was Fourteen. There aren't that many, but they do exist.

That said, yes Kishimoto is disgusting, though I would cite his tendency for random transformations into naked women and... Jiraya... ya. Fan-girls aren't a blip in comparison, personally.

Ja ne,
loretta537 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
SO GOOD, I WANT MORE...PLEEEEEEASE
loretta537 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
this is interesting so far
yuvimonlegreat chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
ill be your beta!
on another note, you made naruto seem a little crazy-ish and whats with kakashi,"saying now i get it..." i mean naurot is supposed to be a genius of geniuses right, RIGHT! (le frantic me)