Reviews for Tommy
rimalem chapter 24 . 7/11
second time through but still no epilogueloved this tho. not many stories made me cry but this one did! will always be remain one of my favourites, always
NinaCordova chapter 24 . 6/17
Just here, re-reading this amazing story . Still NO update but that's ok ... I still have hope, maybe one day
marilynnellsworth chapter 24 . 4/26
I want the epilogue! I want the finish, the complete. Plaease
apturtle82 chapter 24 . 3/29
It's not often that I write a review. I can honestly say this story has brought me to tears. The way you write makes me feel as if i personally am the characters myself, as if this is happening to me. I truly believe this should be published, but not before the last chapter and epilogue *wink /hint* with a please and thank you of course.
READING LOVER 16 chapter 24 . 3/7
Please update I wanna read more I'm rly interested in this story
Lotus Wright chapter 24 . 1/30
So I just stumbled upon this fic and binge-read all of it, and oh lord, ending with 'one more chapter to go' is just cruel! I don't usually review on 1,5 year old unfinished fics, but this is *so* incredibly good that I hope this message reaches you, that you're okay, and that somehow you're inspired enough to finish this beautiful gem of a story.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
Amazing story.
Thank you for writing it.
Milia chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I already finished this and I need that epilogue! Read this fic with "Roman Holiday" by Halsey as a soundtrack. It's just perfect! The lyrics are related to the story!
cullenmeadow chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
I "found" your story a few days ago, it is so poignantly sad but so worth the read. Hope all your studies have gone well and that you might have the time to come back to Tommy and Edward! Thanks :)
Corr5092 chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
when will we get an update?
Apple Slushie chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
Ah, this is breaking my heart. That child just wanted love...
jayla174 chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
I really hope u complete this story I've been waiting to read it for so long be its not complete but it's getting harder to wait lol
cullensrule chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
He knows everything. She needs to realize it's not her fault and she is worthy and amazing.
mariga79 chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
ohhh please don't leave it here, i understand that RL can get in the way, but just like to say that this story was sooo interesting, it sucked me in from the start, started reading at 10pm last night, was about 2 am when i reached chapter 20, and just had to go to sleep for work. please don't abandon the story
000C'est La Vie000 chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
I don't know how I missed this chapter! It's a really good one.
I hope you can update soon.
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »