Reviews for Tommy
ciera.richez chapter 22 . 2/24
I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard through the grapevine that you actually finished this story. Why haven't you posted the last chapter and the epilogue if you've finished it? I love this story, and I can't speak for others, but I would love to see how it ends. I understand that real life can - and often does - get in the way, but come's been 4 years.
Please finish the story.
It hurts not to know the ending to an amazing story!
ciera.richez chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
Still here...still waiting for the final chapter(s) of this story! Hope it happens, cause I'd love to read it!
Corr5092 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
will this ever be updated?
justginger chapter 24 . 6/27/2017
oh my word - I've just finished reading this - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! It is incredible and amazing! Please finish it!
pudget12 chapter 24 . 4/15/2017
Please give us the last few chapters! I just need them to be as healed and whole as they will ever be.

ciera.richez chapter 24 . 2/6/2017
I love this story, and I've been waiting a LONG time for it to be completed. Is that ever gonna happen?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/22/2017
This story is special to me. Reminds me of my best friend and sister in every thing but blood. Lost her to a freak accident an year before. She was sunshine and laughter. She was such a tomboy. This is a good work. Thank you
Lotus Wright chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
How incredibly tragic that this amazing story ends with the a/n "one more chapter and an epilogue". I hope one day you'll revisit it and finish this. It's one of my all time favorites.
(ALso I'm reviewing this chapter b/c apparently I already reviewed the final chapter on my first read of this story, heh)
rimalem chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
second time through but still no epilogueloved this tho. not many stories made me cry but this one did! will always be remain one of my favourites, always
NinaCordova chapter 24 . 6/17/2016
Just here, re-reading this amazing story . Still NO update but that's ok ... I still have hope, maybe one day
marilynnellsworth chapter 24 . 4/26/2016
I want the epilogue! I want the finish, the complete. Plaease
apturtle82 chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
It's not often that I write a review. I can honestly say this story has brought me to tears. The way you write makes me feel as if i personally am the characters myself, as if this is happening to me. I truly believe this should be published, but not before the last chapter and epilogue *wink /hint* with a please and thank you of course.
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
Please update I wanna read more I'm rly interested in this story
Lotus Wright chapter 24 . 1/30/2016
So I just stumbled upon this fic and binge-read all of it, and oh lord, ending with 'one more chapter to go' is just cruel! I don't usually review on 1,5 year old unfinished fics, but this is *so* incredibly good that I hope this message reaches you, that you're okay, and that somehow you're inspired enough to finish this beautiful gem of a story.
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »