Reviews for Light of the Life That Is
Kootenay Chick chapter 6 . 5/9
Please please finish this one. It really could be one of your amazing long ones. It truly is worth it. If you don't it's like poor Harry stuck in limbo again. You are my hands down favourite author ever.
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 1 . 1/29
I try to stay clear of the few unfinished stories you have, but I read the fix before this one... and started this without realizing it was incomplete. I really hope it gets completed, because its one of your more intriguing premises.
Lynoru chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
I love this so much omg I cant believe i havent read this before ! Its too bad tho aaa are you still going to update this?
AnyankaEllie chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
Thanks for the story, it was wonderful and meditating )
A Dying Species chapter 6 . 2/8/2017
Will you ever update this story again? I quite enjoy it.

Best,
ADS
astralien chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Will you finish this story? It's different but nice nonetheless!
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
more please faster updates thank you love it so far
Law1ess chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
I love this story, the relationship between them is really interesting and I can't wait to see it develop more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
All of your stories are wonderful - filled with a keen insight into how people relate to one another. The relationship you have created between Draco and Harry in this story is one of your best yet. I know it's been a while since you last updated this one, but I hope that you will still consider it - the unspoken passion between them deserves to be spoken aloud. Many thanks for sharing your creativity with us so generously. PB
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
understand dignity? what? uh... can i say i am confused?
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
I am thrilled to be reading the sequel to Shadows of a Future Passed. I remember when I first read it, and the feelings it stirred inside me, and the want for MORE.

I wasen't aware of its continuation, until I entered your profile again and read about it. I was so GLAD I immediately re-read Shadows and then started with this one. I love it SO MUCH!

I'll gladly wait for next chapter.
aida-m chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Okay this story is not as exciting as your other ones. But it is nice
pgrabinEdward chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Finally the dreaded student-teacher talk- I was wondering if/how that would work. Can't wait for you to write more!
pgrabinEdward chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful! Loved all the brewing ingredients, reasons/ purpose of each one, etc.
pgrabinEdward chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I like how you are having them slowy acknowledge their thoughts for each other- great pace!