Reviews for Light of the Life That Is
Lynoru chapter 6 . 5/30
I love this so much omg I cant believe i havent read this before ! Its too bad tho aaa are you still going to update this?
AnyankaEllie chapter 6 . 3/27
Thanks for the story, it was wonderful and meditating )
A Dying Species chapter 6 . 2/8
Will you ever update this story again? I quite enjoy it.

Best,
ADS
astralien chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Will you finish this story? It's different but nice nonetheless!
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
more please faster updates thank you love it so far
Law1ess chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
I love this story, the relationship between them is really interesting and I can't wait to see it develop more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
All of your stories are wonderful - filled with a keen insight into how people relate to one another. The relationship you have created between Draco and Harry in this story is one of your best yet. I know it's been a while since you last updated this one, but I hope that you will still consider it - the unspoken passion between them deserves to be spoken aloud. Many thanks for sharing your creativity with us so generously. PB
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
understand dignity? what? uh... can i say i am confused?
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
I am thrilled to be reading the sequel to Shadows of a Future Passed. I remember when I first read it, and the feelings it stirred inside me, and the want for MORE.

I wasen't aware of its continuation, until I entered your profile again and read about it. I was so GLAD I immediately re-read Shadows and then started with this one. I love it SO MUCH!

I'll gladly wait for next chapter.
aida-m chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Okay this story is not as exciting as your other ones. But it is nice
pgrabinEdward chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Finally the dreaded student-teacher talk- I was wondering if/how that would work. Can't wait for you to write more!
pgrabinEdward chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful! Loved all the brewing ingredients, reasons/ purpose of each one, etc.
pgrabinEdward chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I like how you are having them slowy acknowledge their thoughts for each other- great pace!
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Just wow- loving this story! Poor George- that scene was so hard to read- great details!
pgrabinEdward chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Interesting how Harry has grown up but sad to see how the Ministry keeps covering things up- oh well...