Reviews for Light of the Life That Is
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Just wow- loving this story! Poor George- that scene was so hard to read- great details!
pgrabinEdward chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Interesting how Harry has grown up but sad to see how the Ministry keeps covering things up- oh well...
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
So sweet! I can't wait to see how you move this forward- I love how Draco touched Harry- just :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Not finished? NOOOooooo! It's too good, how can you leave it hanging like that? this is your best fic. hands down.
LA91 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Doni chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
The Slytherins are a strange bunch. They are not helping their case by being so unwelcoming. Now Harry and Draco just have to behave until the end of term.
Carling chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I find it fascinating that you've not missed a single complication that should arise from Harry's unique set of circumstances and gone into delicious detail examining each one.
Pyrane chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Temptation, the enemy of all ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Azilli chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Something about this story just draws me in every time I read it. Thanks for the update : )
Twist chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
*all of the squee!*

This is so good, it really is. I love the way it ends, with Harry talking to the Slytherin girl and deciding that Slytherins are still weird, but Draco is worth it. The conversation they had in the office, though . . . that was fabulous. Because Harry IS different, and that conversation showed it; he isn't going to push Draco to get what he wants and damn the consequences, he isn't upset or rejected, and he's respecting what Draco's saying to him about how they have to move forward. Despite how young Harry looks, he really IS the same age as Draco and Ron and Hermione, and this shows it.

And dear God, this line: "His admiration for Harry was a living, breathing thing, a warm creature he wanted to feed." THIS is why writing is, in fact, an art form.
Tekko chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Bwah, I was just thinking of this story the other day! Ahh poor Harry! Things have never been easy for him;; Though it looks like in this world he was reborn into it's going easier. Love love love it and I can't wait for the next update! :P

Tekko
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Oh, you could cut that tension with a knife! Can't wait to see what happens next!
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
The drarry is so friggen adorable, I look forward to more! :D
Terahlyanwe chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
McGonagall seems very...oddly overly controlling. It would seem self evident that he wouldn't be an ordinary student. But I love his and Draco's interactions. :)
Nessie-san chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Awesome chapter ) Lols, I love them arguing with McGonnagal about whether or not Harry can go to school there XD I also like Harry's skill at potions. He was never BAD at them, he was just nervous around Snape. I'm sure if he'd been in a class with a competent, unbiased teacher, he would have done at least as well as Malfoy at potions, even if he wasn't as good as Hermione. Again, beautiful chapter, and I can't wait for the next one - Oh, and I've always wondered, do you have any kind of update schedule, or do you just write all the time? 'Cause I noticed that some of your fics seem to update exactly on the same day each week, and others are kinda random-seeming... ANYWAY! As I said, wonderful chapter -
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »