Reviews for Light of the Life That Is
And thanks for NOT giving up ;D
See you !

***Pyrane***
Doni chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I would imagine Harry would be much better in many subjects without the threat of Voldemort hanging over his head. Well done.
Azilli chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Wow I must say I love all the emotions in this story it is quite refreshing.
Carling chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I'm really happy to see a new installment of this story. Draco and Harry are so likable and their relationship is lovely to read. I like the gentle nuanced drama of Draco's careful restraint. Who would have thought there was so much story in what people don't do!
Tekko chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Oh, man. I was actually thinking of this story the other day! Seeing this updated makes me so happy! I'm curious as to how Harry's going to decide where to sit first - would there be too much favoritism with going with his old house or would they feel scorned if he sat with another first? Can't wait for the next update!

Tekko
badgerlady chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Glad to see an update on this one.
bbethable chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Yay, I love when I see an update for this story! It was great, can't wait until you write another one in the future. Thank you as always!
DeathsDragon chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
_ Irregular updates but don't leave it too long, I'm enjoying this, as simple as it is.
dmg0813 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I sincerely hope that you plan to continue this sequel, I'm loving it so far!
fridakoeln chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
This is again a wonderful story. My favorite parts are Dracos thoughts. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, thank you.
Carling chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I have to second What Djburnham wrote. When I read your stories the words do have a different echo in my head vs that of other writers. I adore many other writers' work. There are even some budding new authors struggling with spelling and grammar who are nevertheless very gifted at telling the story I want to read and I support their efforts with great joy. But your writing is always my touchstone. Sometimes when I read another author's work that is unsettling or just too cynical or alien to my worldview, I need to come here and read or re-read something written in your inimitable style. Even your darkest works have something of beauty or poetry in them. It's always like coming home, to read one of your stories.

Your work is never petty or mean. Even when the characters behave in ways I don't agree with, it's always thought provoking for me. Which is why I will read your Draco/Harry/Snape stories even though that mix incites squirming discomfort in me and I don't enjoy Severus anywhere near Draco sexually. Because it's not gratuitous. There's always a character study in there.

Now with this story there is just something that is really haunting, pardon the expression. I don't know how to describe it. But there is just something so incredible, such a punch to the gut in what Harry endured and what Draco has done and is doing for him. And the growth both guys have undergone is beautiful to behold. Draco is exercising a level of selflessness we'd never have been able to expect before the war. It's an interesting contrast to how he is in your new story, Jesses.
WitchRavenFox chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I am enamoured with this story, so I am waiting patiently. I absolutely adore it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
OMG! I love Draco's mental commentary. It's sweet and funny and it made me explode with all kinds of squee and flailing. And, well, I found the symmetry to be brilliant-Draco may have brought Harry back to life, but Harry is making Draco *feel* alive.

I love this story, so much I think it even hurts a little, and thank you for updating!
Nessie-san chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Oh *w* That's... this chapter was so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I just... it was so adorable and sweet and wonderful and fluffy XD Awesome job on this, and I can't wait for the next chapter -
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
OH VERY ICE i HOPE TO SEE MORE WHEN YOU CAM SORRY CAPS BUTTON IT BROKEN.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »