Reviews for Light of the Life That Is
Very nicely done.
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
nice.
The Green Eye chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
That was quite passionate! Loved this chapter!
Tekko chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
AhhhhI was JUST thinking about this story earlier today. Freaky! I'm starting to think that Draco's going in a bit over his head with letting Harry putter around after him and will end up more devistated when Harry ends up moving on to do his own thing - that is, if he doesn't insist on staying with the professor for the long-haul. Somehow I don't see McGonagall letting that fly for much longer XD Can't wait for the next update!

Tekko
Djburnham chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
This may sound odd, but when I read your writing, in particular this story I feel tight, almost held in limbo, watching the action and hearing the voices from a different part of my brain than other writers. This has happened a time or two in the past.. I am 61 so I have read a lot of different authors. I do not read all of your stories, some just are too painful, but this one is very close to my heart and I thank you for it.
TSPhilly chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
WOW - awesome chapter! Really enjoyed the chat between Draco & Harry. So beautifully written!
Twist chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
OMG! I squeed madly reading this. It's absolutely incredible. There are intensely cute moments, and I love how you have Draco describing his emotions as sensations, rather than naming them-it makes them more powerful, somehow. I hope this one gets updated soon, because it really is fabulous.

You know how there are authors where you read them, and you hope that you absorb some of their brilliance by reading them? Yeah. Kinda how I feel about you.
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Lols XD I think Ron picked up on the EXACT right word there XD Whether or not Draco or Harry realize it, they like each other, and are important enough now to each other that it's probably going to stay that way XD Awesome job on this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one -
billjenny6972 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Please update soon. I am loving this story!
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Such a cute ending to the chapter. I love this sequel so much!
Doni chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
A shock for the family, but a happy shock for sure. And you can't blame Dean for a little uncertainty. Nicely done.
Melowcotones chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Ow... it was sweet :) I really like Draco more and more. You succeed at describing the feelings, the situations we would feel if something similar would come to happen to us, it's realistic and it's what I like the most in this story.
Carling chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Lovely. At first I spluttered in indignation that Ron would even wonder why Draco is so important to Harry. duh! Draco managed to so something not even Ginny with all of her love and devotion could do...give Harry his life back...and more importantly, do so with dignity.
Alley Petifier chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I really enjoy this story! I hope you update soon!
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014