Reviews for The Dragon's Slave
simonevandyk chapter 21 . 10/15/2017
It is an amazing story. I absolutely loved every second of the time I spent reading this. You are an amazing it.
hariprashadn chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
You're the best Writer I've ever read from! .
pipinheart chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
I loved that Sam,dean and wife created a great place to live.
lithedgehog chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
just figured out leumas is Samuel backwards
Winter Gray chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
Such a pretty chapter.

I miss your fantasy stories like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Do you know I have read this story a dozen times, at least. It is one of my favorites, but I only today realized Leumas is Samuel spelled backwards! Face palm*
QueenWoofy chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
This was an awesome fantasy story!
QueenWoofy chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
It's amusing to see that Cas is a horny opportunist. I am really enjoying this story so far.
darkestdesire8 chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
A wonderful piece of fiction, an amazing adventure story that kept you turning the page. Loved this, thank you for sharing.
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
OH WOW
Just started reading this, it's incredible so far. You have a way of describing the scenes that makes it easy to imagine being there. Can't wait to continue. Kudos.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
I swear to god deans parents are simple

Leumas, Samuel,
leumaS, samueL

Ok I might not have noticed until the third time I read this...
klu chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
My dearest Lee-
OK, so I avoided this story from your catalogue because I just didn't think that I could handle the (paraphrasing) 'slash, or possibly Wincest or whatever you would Dean call sex with a dragon whose alterego is named Samuel' (as you know neither slash nor Wincest are big on my list of 'likes', as a general rule)...
But today I was just in a mood to read some complete fantasy and I remembered you had this story in your list. I thought "Lee is always a great story teller and even though she comes right and says there will be man-on-man/dragon action, I can also be guaranteed I'll read a terrific fantasy story". So I dove in and went through it with only a bathroom break (for both me and the doggies) about half way through. As usual, you came through for me in spades.

I loved all the small aspects of this, Leumas/Samuel and Dean both 'teaching' things to the other... Like when Dean stopped L/S from killing the kid from the pirate ship, I really felt that was at least a factor in how the Dragon king handled the people that had been putting out 'sacrifices' to him. And the way Dean learned so much about being a ruler and how doing something for the good of many should supersede his own selfish wants. I am certain, after holding 'his' son, Dean was very happy he agreed to his marriage. Plus, his bride was (unexpectedly) an extremely wonderful woman, even is she wasn't as 'pretty' as his lover's human form...

I also liked when Dean found L/S to too indifferent to him and their relationship, and insisted that he wanted the dragon to WANT to claim him, to show he cared, even if it wasn't in his nature. I also found it delightful that once Samuel was accosted by the human courtiers he realized he shouldn't have been so dismissive of Dean's complaints about feeling like a piece of meat.

I don't know if you wrote a sequel, but I am now certainly in a position where I want one. So if I don't find it, let this be a humble request... Yep, I just put it right in my review.

Thanks so much for writing and I am SOO sorry that it took me so long to try it out!
Gina chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Oi, achei fascinante esta história com Dean e Sam. Sam como dragão está demais, é um mundo de maravilhas onde tudo é permitido, eles serem casados é esquisito mas tudo bem é a ordem do lugar. Ainda bem que o Castiel apareceu pouco ele vive se metendo entre os dois. Parabéns.
frostygossamer chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It's so colourful and exciting it would make a great movie, although I think they'd have to cut out big juicy chunks of the naughty bits. ;D
frostygossamer chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Ah Castiel. That guy has a way of unintentionally getting between the boys. I'm glad Dean didn't fall for his charms (not a Destiel fan.)