Reviews for Never Be Afraid If You Fall
Kassim04 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
It's a great story. I just looooooooovvveeee Austin and ally together !
caspasta chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
good story! :)
maiasqueen chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
this was good but to short
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
stupid Gavin, this is so great. poor ally you know when Gavin attempted to get some
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Ahhh, flufffff! Feeeeeels! Ahhh 3
DanilovesR5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Sweetheart Austin is the best side of Austin 3 This is probably one of the sweetest fanfics ive ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
love it
emoeses chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I must admit I love this kind of stories, especially when they're well written and structured, like this one. I'm really glad I found you, I really like your stories and your writing style! Definitely looking forward to more of you!
Auslly1000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Loved it
weesh chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
poor Ally - that guy was a jerk. but at least it helped her and Austin decide to be together! very sweet
auslly chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was so sweet. :')) I recommend reading this fanfic while listening to 'Superhero' by Ross Lynch. It just makes the feels explode 100000000 times more. :)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I wasn't ready for this one and honeslty I probably never would have been because superhero and nope not even close to being ready. Ally telling Austin about her is such a thing she would do which make this whole thing somehow more real and I'm not even making any sense but just roll with it. "For some reason, though, she's letting this guy borrow it." nice choice of words there, considering what is to come next in the story.
Reading that part where Gavin did that stuff to Ally hurt so so so so bad. I can never handle anything like this happening to Ally. And I loved that you wrote the confrontation part from Austin's point of view because as you know I like pain and reading it from his POV is, like I've said before, a double pain.
"We'll fix the dress. After I kill that guy, we'll fix it." "Flying through the universe, trying to fix your broken heart." again my over analyzing self took over and in my mind he didn't mean fixing only her dress. The fact that Ally's the one who asked him first if he's still scared and the one who kissed him first made me happy. That was a nice ending to the whole thing :)
Loved it! and I hope you'd write another one based on the song (but not like this one) after the episode comes out :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
ahhhh this is like my fifth time reading this and it's still so so good
drawnoncatwhiskers chapter 1 . 12/8/2013