Reviews for The Beginning
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Nice way to end it. Seemes just right.

Thanks for the mention.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Good job.
Glad your back with this story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
O no. At least Jeb is still safe I hope. He has to let Uncle Jesse know what happened with him. So then they will know or have an idea when Bo and Luke don't come home soon,
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
Truly heart-warming when it comes to flashbacks.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This is really good so far.

Love how it has parts from the show about the cousins doing thing and leaving.
DixieDavenport chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
It took me a day or two to get to read it, but I'm here. Loved it. I like how you worked your world to follow the shows outline. This I assume will open the door for Vance to go into the Merchant Marines and such while he and Coy keep in touch with Hazzard they won't be a primary player in the events anytime soon in the story if my guess is correct. Wonder what Cletus is gonna be doing outside of Hazzard?
Bookworm41 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Great job, kind of sad but a great way to move them off so they would be able to come back when needed.
snickers22 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
please post more
DixieDavenport chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Great chapter! Nice job! Recognize Buzz and I suppose his new car will be the 00! Hope to see more soon.
DixieDavenport chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Really cute chapter. The scene where Bo sees Luke reminds me of my Dad's homecoming from the Navy after WWII. The way I was told is he got off the bus and spotted his mom, dad, brother, sister and his girlfriend (my mom). He stood watching them look for him until after the bus pulled away. He'd walked right by them and stood back watching them, then walked up to his dad and asked him if he was looking for someone! He'd been gone 2-3 years at the time and they didn't recognize him!

Glad to see Luke home and safe with the rest of the Dukes where he belongs.
bonanza4life chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Yay another chapter! Bo didn't win but his spirits are up! Can't wait for more.
Bookworm41 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Great job with this story I just found it and it is really good.
John Kemmerling chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Not bad A good movie idea here
clay chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was awesome
bonanza4life chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Yay Luke is back! The real fun can begin now!