Reviews for One Woman's Trash is Another Man's Treasure
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
If their Fathers saw them the would die. XD It would be funny. I like this story.
Jocelin Segundo chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Hey i really love this story. And don't listen to those last horrible comments that was posted into this story. They obviously can't respect people and what they do. They're just being assholes. This story is beyond, and if Takara Phoenix loves this story, then it's a complete masterpiece.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
This is trash precio is not even a thing who ever thinks it is is and her fans they should go die! You suck annabeths not mean and she won't ever leave percy
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
This is by far the worst story I've ever read!
Percy would never date Nico! And most importantly annabeth is terribly out of character! If you like nico/percy then why do you even bother reading the percy jackson series when the main pairing is PERCABETH?
Get that through that sick head of yours!
Nyx Winchester chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Please update soon that was awesome I love stories like this
Takara Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
*grins broadly*
You did good! The smut was really great and well, smutty. xD
It was a little like "Now that Annabeth tried to ruin us, let's show each other how much we care", so I don't think it was rushed. It was well-times. *smiles* I liiiked it. *giggles*
Greetings, Phoe
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Your story sucks you suck and you need to just stop writing. You're just trash I hope you know that.
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
OMG, I literally just read this fic on an archive of our own!
Takara Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Aw... Why did Nico leave without Percy...? ;_;
Curious about the confrontation between Percy and Annabeth, if it'll happen. And where Nico went and when he'll get back to get his Percy and when there'll be some action for them. *snickers*
But damn it, Annabeth! Why did you have to interrupt!
Waiting for the next chapter. ;)
Greetings, Phoe
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is really Good. I liked it a lot
PercyPowerful chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Great story, hope there is more to come!
The-deceitful-truths chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
:) ah I love stories like this
Daddy Directioner chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I may not like Nico/Percy stories and I was stunned to find out that he's gay...I love this story! You need to continue with this fan fic. Poor Nico:/ being treated like that by Annabeth... continue it! I need to read more!
PercicoFanForever chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow this really IS the best there are so many possibilities you should continue this as a story. It gave me butterflies and shivers at the same time.