Reviews for All the Roofs of Uncertainty
Loved it! It is excellent writing and skillful character development. And I like that the rest of the batfam (Cass, Steph, Babs) got written in and it wasn't just the four boys. And Sasha! But seriously, the family needs therapy like big time
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 6/22
Very emotional, but I loved it.
This is now old, but I just found it and hot damn. I binged it all in one sitting and I now want to cry. Thank you for uniting all the robins in beautiful harmony/discord.
littleditto chapter 11 . 4/29
gosh, I love Rourdan. such a smartass.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/1
Good start, lots of drama.
TheMysteriousT chapter 12 . 1/6
This is the single best Batman FanFiction I've ever read. And I have read A LOT. I would give you a standing ovation if I could, but a thank you will have to suffice. So thank you. It was an unforgettable read.
astrovagant chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
This is probably the best Jason Todd story I've read. I guess that isn't saying much, because I'm very new to the fandom, but it means a lot to me. This story means a lot to me.

Your writing is like magic. It paints pictures with every word. The characters feel incredibly real and alive, and it's amazing. You conveyed so much so well, and I found myself stopping frequently to admire the beauty of your prose. I'd love to reach your skill level one day.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this. I can feel the effort that you put in, and it makes it even more lovely, somehow. So, thank you.
Cookiepiano chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I will review! You have a very eloquent style of writing, sir. I enjoy this greatly.
Wynter Spite chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
The only word I can think of for this is 'perfect'.
Brokenangelsely chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
This was an emotional rollercoaster. It was so nice to read. Had me choked up a few times. Thank's for the awesome story. It made me love Jason more and and more. I'm all up for some batfamily getting together.
treesofsilverleaves chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
this was such an emotional ride. I love Jason and I love Jason begrudgingly learning to heal and reconcile with his family and I love how I learned so much more than I ever knew before about him over the course of this story.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Great story! I so enjoyed chapter after chapter of Bruce and Jason verbally hashing it out over Dick's sickbed (and I totally called it that he was awake for some it!). Thanks for posting!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Icelights chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
This was quite a wild, emotional rollercoaster. Fun fact: I'm rereading this becaude first time I was too anxious to know how it ended so I did not read very carefully, and this time I took longer so I could read more in depth. I recently met someone who is also into the batfamily and she was describing a fic she was reading to me and she said it ended with the batfam going to therap. Even though I knew there are probably tons of batfam fics that involve therapy I was reminded of this one, so I asked if it involved nightwing getting injured and if Jason got into a fight with Wally (because that fight stuck with me for some reason) and she said that it did. Turns out she was reading this exact fic. That reminded me to go back and reread this, and I'm glad that I did! It's a rare gift to have dialogue between two characters go on for thousands and thousands of words and have it remain engaging, yet you somehow managed to accomplish that. You also must either have a steel trap memory or lots of comics at the ready (or google) because there were a lot of references to old stories in here which I thought was really neat (I think my first time reading this got me to look up and read the cult storyline, as I had never heard of it before). You have a great grasp all of the batfamily members' characterizations (I appreciate how you managed to squeeze the girls in there at the end), fantastic job w/ this story!
Icelights chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
"You want to save everyone?" Jason scoffed.

"That's a bit beyond me," Leslie chuckled. "No. I'll save whoever I can from whatever I can, and try to get everyone else to save whoever they can. It's the only way anything can ever change for the better."

-squints- is this a fullmetal alchemist reference? Anyways, the exchange between Leslie & Jason was great, especially since I haven't seen much canon interaction between them.
Icelights chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
"He has a point, though. It seems like every time I meet you you're someone different."

Shoutout to Jason's inconsistent treatment by DC writers! Love the way this fic handles him. All the dialogue especially is gold.