Reviews for All the Roofs of Uncertainty
Azrik chapter 12 . 7/16
Amazing fic! You really have a talent for getting into a character's head and to be able to put all those thoughts, feelings, and emotions and make it flow is even more of a feat. I'm glad you decided to share your writing and I really look forward to reading more of your work!
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 12 . 7/14
I love this story so much. I've read it four times over the last few years, and I'll almost certainly read it again. I came into it canonblind, and while I've now read most of your stories and watched a few comichistorian videos to figure things out, I have no intention of reading comics. And honestly, I completely disagree with Batman in the argument that is most of the story.

But there's just something about this story. The characters are so well written, with all their different conflicts and beliefs and terribly complicated relationships, and their unique voices. They're so sympathetic and and they have such good intentions. You can see just how hard they're trying. I love Jason's voice, he's terribly witty and honestly hilarious. I kind of wish I'd read it again before reviewing, to pick out some of my favorite quotes, but the are so many good ones.

Every time I've read it, it's had the same strangely cathartic effect on me, like a psychological pick-me-up. I think it's because of how real the conflict feels, but also unreal, in a sense. As in it feels grippingly real, but at the same time idealized, like this is how things could be resolved in a world where people actually listened to each other. Anyway, sentimental rant over. I love love love this story, and your other works too.
Sally Won chapter 12 . 11/13/2017
This is the most wonderful fanfic I've read in my whole life.
Thanks for writing this.
I loved your portrayal of the Bat fam, especially Jason.
Just emotionally right.
Everything was perfect.
Windfall chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
The crippling self pity and cloying angst was a bit tiresome due to how much it was prolonged, but the chapters as a whole were fantastic.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
Loved it! It is excellent writing and skillful character development. And I like that the rest of the batfam (Cass, Steph, Babs) got written in and it wasn't just the four boys. And Sasha! But seriously, the family needs therapy like big time
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 6/22/2017
Very emotional, but I loved it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2017
This is now old, but I just found it and hot damn. I binged it all in one sitting and I now want to cry. Thank you for uniting all the robins in beautiful harmony/discord.
littleditto chapter 11 . 4/29/2017
gosh, I love Rourdan. such a smartass.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Good start, lots of drama.
TheMysteriousT chapter 12 . 1/6/2017
This is the single best Batman FanFiction I've ever read. And I have read A LOT. I would give you a standing ovation if I could, but a thank you will have to suffice. So thank you. It was an unforgettable read.
astrovagant chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
This is probably the best Jason Todd story I've read. I guess that isn't saying much, because I'm very new to the fandom, but it means a lot to me. This story means a lot to me.

Your writing is like magic. It paints pictures with every word. The characters feel incredibly real and alive, and it's amazing. You conveyed so much so well, and I found myself stopping frequently to admire the beauty of your prose. I'd love to reach your skill level one day.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this. I can feel the effort that you put in, and it makes it even more lovely, somehow. So, thank you.
Cookiepiano chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I will review! You have a very eloquent style of writing, sir. I enjoy this greatly.
Wynter Spite chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
The only word I can think of for this is 'perfect'.
Brokenangelsely chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
This was an emotional rollercoaster. It was so nice to read. Had me choked up a few times. Thank's for the awesome story. It made me love Jason more and and more. I'm all up for some batfamily getting together.