Reviews for Not Sick
Just shit all writing is a bullshit
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 6/11
A lot of paragraphs about people deciding things. Gets boring after a while
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 6/11
Why couldn't they just swap eyes?
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 5 . 5/18
YOU DIDN'T KILL PERVY SAGE!
Thank you, so much, you're my favorite, now.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 1 . 5/18
Holy crap! The way you wrote this whole chapter, the fight and everything! IT WAS SO GOOD! You took the images from the manga and anime and just...BOOM! Here they are in perfectly used descriptors with awesome imagery! I hope you do this for a living, because you are damn good at it.
I absolutely loved it. Great work. I'm hopibg for a sequel but I think you won't do it. ;)
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 39 . 3/9
Finally managed to work my way through this story. First let me start by saying I loved it, it's fantastic a truly great read. Also, I am really looking forward to the sequel I really want to know what happens.

Second off, I am very impressed at the amount of details you managed to get from the show/anime. Details that are so often forgotten or under utilized. Things that I even didn't remember until I was reading you story and came to something that made me think "oh wait that's what happened in the show." Such as the Raikage blaming Konoha for the Akatsuki and being the one to cause all the trouble there, which is so similar to what happened in the show and fits him and makes sense. So often stories have Iwa and the Tsuchikage being trouble causers, but that's not the case here which is nice to see.

Another thing often forgotten that I really appreciated seeing in this story was Jiraiya's sealing of Itachi's Amaterasu. That was one thing that even the series didn't use, and yet when he did I had the impression that it was going to play more of a role at some point, at least studying the jutsu if nothing else. But no that never happened, and we never saw it again. And never until now have I actually seen it appear in a story. And I especially enjoyed your usage of it.

Another thing about this story that greatly impressed me, was it read like watching Naruto. I almost felt it could have been a long arc, or a couple of arcs, still one long one, of the show. What with your managing to follow many characters, and all the fighting that just felt so close to what we saw in the show.

Great story, looking forward for more. I probably could on about it some more, but I'm going to cut off my review here as it's getting rather long and I'm starting ramble... Thanks for the read.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 4 . 2/24
Toad Flame Old Bullet would have been great against the hoards of white Zetsu...

But anyway, I am really enjoying this story so far. I love that you wrote a what if Itachi wasn't sick story, as that concept really has so much potential. Plus I love Itachi, I really wish that people would write more with him, he's such an under utilized character with so much great potential... So far all of my Naruto stories I've dabbled in end up including him in some way, many as a rather prominent character.

I have to admit, though, that it took me a while to actually get into this story. I had a hard time getting over the fact that the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight seemed to just be a rehash of what happened in the show. It not entirely, but it looked it to me and that made it hard to read.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the rest of this story goes.
ShadowAccio6181 chapter 21 . 2/7
This chapter was amazing. From Sasuke being just done with his life, to the amazing fight scenes, to Pain's cut-off "wha-"
ShadowAccio6181 chapter 3 . 2/6
You're right. That would have completely broken the mood. It's just too funny.
Nutella Man chapter 39 . 12/16/2017
I spent the last 9 hours reading this fanfic. And I think i'm gonna do it again, just to fully bask in it's Glorious Awesomeness x)
Wow. Just Wow
Epic, Emotional, Inspiring
This fanfic is everything naruto could have been and then some
The only thing I regret is that I may have missed some details cause i could'nt go to sleep without knowing the end. Yay for sleepless night x)
Kitsmits chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
Loved it. Also kind of screaming in frustration because I had the same idea of bringing Fugaku and Mikoto back via Edo Tensei, but now I'd be scared of accidental plagiarism again. Seriously, you have some great ideas. Very creative with the jutsu and the descriptions of how they work, how they feel, how they look...it's wonderful.

Christ, I need to keep reading this to see how you retell everything. But I also need sleep. Bah.
Reddepth chapter 38 . 11/25/2017
This is my third time reading Not Sick, and once again, I've been given no room to feel disappointed. The only thing I felt a bit skeptical about was Itachi's swordfight with Orochimaru. Wouldn't EMS Itachi dominate the Sannin? And wouldn't the Totsuka blade seal the Kusanagi when the two made contact? Still, this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've ever read, although I was hoping for a proper sequel.
Elisabeth-Christine of Nowhere chapter 39 . 11/17/2017
This one had become one of my favourite Naruto fanfictions ever!
Kitsmits chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
WOW.

I mean...WOW.

The scene between Itachi and Sasuke...that was just perfect. I almost regret reading it now, since I'll be writing a similar scene at some point soon (erm...spoiler alert?), and now I'm terrified of accidentally plagiarizing. Christ, this is good. I'm pretty tired right now, or maybe I'd be a bit more eloquent.
1,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »