Reviews for Not Sick
Build up in Sakura's fight was just insane. You are ridiculously good at writing fight scenes.
Amazing just amazing
KrishnaSharnam chapter 33 . 10/3
You are a great writer. However it broke me to see naruto broken up. Sorry mate, I cannot continue to read further. It was written perfectly though. Just not my type. Ja ne!
KrishnaSharnam chapter 25 . 10/1
I do. not appreciate you letting naruto rip the seal. He did not in cannon, when he thought all were dead. Why would he now? Unwelcome proceedings I must say. But the writing is very good! I love it and will continue reading. Just stating my oppose to the proceedings
Sangosa chapter 39 . 9/2
Wow this lives up to the hype
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 8/23
God, that fight was well written. I never thought I could read something and still feel like I was seeing it on a screen.
Naruto’s strategy was cool!
Bruh, Pain's defeat could've been entirely avoided by properly portraying the revival path that "is resting in hell?" He can revive the other paths, just seems like a giant hole, yeah they're already nerfed but seriously?
Pain vs Team 8 and 7 was the biggest load of asspulls i've read in fanfiction in a while. Nerfing both Pain and the susanoo, whilst everyone else is apparently stronger?
The human path not being able to absorb Suigetsu's soul after already making contact and pulling by simply liquefying doesn't make sense since he had already started the procedure. Also the Absorption path wouldn't be destroyed by Yamato and Sai since yamato' s deal is using chakra infused wood and sai using chakra infused ink, them completely destroying the absorption path that easiliy doesnt make sense. Also whats up with pain why not use the rest of the summon animals. At this point in cannon none of them stand a chance against pain even ganging up on him, except Shino, in a one on one shinos bugs could probably deal with machine pain, human pain, summoning pain, hell pain since his abilities could counter them but the rest not really
Indigo2004 chapter 8 . 6/16
The drama/action/angst with humour balance is always perfect!
Indigo2004 chapter 7 . 6/15
:D
Indigo2004 chapter 4 . 6/15
Kakashi waking up when the shitstorm blows over is such a vibe
Arato15 chapter 24 . 6/13
That last part made me cry. Amazing, just Amazing.
HaywireEagle chapter 29 . 5/11
This better end with the rest of them revived because I can only handle so much heartbreak.
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »