Reviews for Not Sick
jovanni0427 chapter 4 . 9/3/2023
Orochimaru is the goat he's the only person I know that I 100% believe would somehow survive any attack.
jovanni0427 chapter 1 . 9/3/2023
god I absolutely love this! your in my gwnjustu! nuhu you're in my genjustu! well then you're actually in my tsukuyomi!

this whole thing was a blast my only regret was that itachi didn't do the finger fake out again just to mess with his brother.
Uzumaky clan chapter 4 . 4/14/2023
Uzumaky clan chapter 3 . 4/11/2023
Uzumaky clan chapter 2 . 4/11/2023
Uzumaky clan chapter 1 . 4/11/2023
Uzumaky clan chapter 1 . 4/11/2023
KingOfEmptyness chapter 1 . 3/27/2023
did not see that coming at all, I just though you were writing what happened in the anime.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2023
Damn you really know how to write fights. Most authors complain that it's hard and / or do it poorly. Not you.
realfan16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2023
ngl the fight was good and well written...just a bit slightly different but still i knew what expect, so much that i fell asleep and woke up some min. later. Decided to skim thru. And now I'm AWAKE... didn't see that coming. tho 'each other's spares' sound foreboding plot wise...
realfan16 chapter 3 . 1/3/2023
That's a lot of chaos for only the 3rd chap.
BigMacTheSnacc chapter 9 . 1/1/2023
It’s funny because Hinata actually beat Naruto’s ramen record in Boruto
Lilthug chapter 39 . 11/30/2022
Wow what a crazy ride. I was not expecting all of this from this story. This was great!
Lilthug chapter 9 . 11/25/2022
I am REALLY hoping this is the same Izumi from the light novels. Please tell me he spared her.
Roransted chapter 2 . 10/17/2022
My goodness the descriptions when you know who appeared and said “Me” were amazing. Love your writing
1,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »