Reviews for Not Sick
Lilthug chapter 39 . 11/30
Wow what a crazy ride. I was not expecting all of this from this story. This was great!
Lilthug chapter 9 . 11/25
I am REALLY hoping this is the same Izumi from the light novels. Please tell me he spared her.
Roransted chapter 2 . 10/17
My goodness the descriptions when you know who appeared and said “Me” were amazing. Love your writing
Roransted chapter 1 . 10/17
Going back to reread this all these years later since I saw you uploaded the sequel. I forgot how amazing your writing is! Can’t wait to dive back in! The twist at the end of this chapter is awesome!
Snarliest chinbone chapter 39 . 9/28
Holy shit.

Holy shit.

This is fucking beautiful, and is underrated as hell. it reads like a novel, and feels like one as well. It takes a simple concept and runs so far with it, and does it so well. I recommend this so highly.
Yo that sequel, shits gonna be gas
Bill chapter 39 . 7/5
So, about that sequel?
Laeti chapter 10 . 6/5
Your writing is very good
About this chapter, I don't think Sasuke's behaviour is "self pity".. Damn, Itachi really destroyed his family, his childhood and his life! I don't understand how so many people love itachi..
andymoshi chapter 1 . 4/15
Underrated fic, read this a few years ago, glad it is still up!
Soo Obito Rescue Mission?

Still great story tho
Its now 1pm for me as im reading this and i still am very invested in it, ur writings skills are beyond those ive seen before
Family reunion- I...i have no more words for this fanfiction..its too good
...that was unexpected to say the least...amazing plot tho️
KONAHA 11 COMING TO SAVE THEIR 12TH MEMBER

I love this SOOOO much! Honestly, im not done yet but this is a definite 10/10 for me
Roses are red, violets are blue, cacti are prickly, holy shit that escalated quickly!

I didn't expect that- thing is beyond anything i have ever read before! I love it so much i managed to pull and all-nighter reading it cuz its too good not to finish!
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »