Reviews for Bad Decisions
看的很开心,然后突然就没了,心里很难受qwq
ck76570 chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
je voudrait que vous continuer votre histoir car je la trouve geniale surtout quand penguin et gentil avec Ruth et qui ne lui fait pas de misère mais je voudrait qu'il arrive quelque chose a penguin et que Ruth sois une infirmère et le soigne
Penguin76 chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
je voudrait que vous continer cette histoire car elle est genial surtout quand penguin est gentil avec Ruth
MamaHooterz chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Please continue this story if you have time. It's great
OSR fanatic chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Wow, even though this is six chapters it's really good. I hope you come back to it eventually!
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
I am sad that there are no more chapters at the moment. Sad face.
It is good story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
this story is too good to not be updated!
kamiccolo's rose chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
It is very good, and I like it! Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Update pls! Cause this story is too good to not be!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
This story is amazing
Golden Naginata chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
And Hooray for simply knowing what the Bechdel is! Great chapter which adds dimension to both characters. Love this story. More soon?
Tevinter of our Discontent chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I always love your new chapters, and I only wait to review until I have time to do them justice. You are doing a great job and I don't know why you aren't getting more reviews. I liked what Ruth is getting at here, about her disconnection from her life making this a welcome change. How old is she, mid-thirties? That's not old, but it's old enough to go all Thelma and Louise, leaving all that she knew behind. Please, please hang in there, keep writing. Ruth is a unique character and I want to learn what happens to her.
McStaken chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I loved this! Loved it! The way you described Switch was wonderful and yay for not-quite-murder confessions! You write her better than I do! I'm sure! xD Aww Switch is giving her some helpful advice, without looking for something for it, she must really like Ruth! Again: I loved it!
Sookie Starchild chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Wow. Your dialogue is amazing! I'm jealous!

I didn't think I'd ever find myself reading a Penguin-centric story, let alone a Penguin-centric *romance* but this is too good to ignore. I've got to find time for the rest of the chapters you have up, but it's awesome so far. Really good.