Reviews for The Ruination of Miss Molly Hooper
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I love Sherlocks plan :-)
Lolita Girl55 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Jerk! Why must he be so lovable? I hope he realises how much he really cares for Molly before things get too out of hand.
MorbidbyDefault chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
oooh...teehee...he could bring me to town and ruin me. ;)

Great chapter, lovely!
calicar chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Mm, hopefully Molly will catch on and slap him on the side of his head? Not his most brightest moment but I look forward to Molly's reaction and her "ruination." Please continue!
Empress-of-Verace chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Ouch...that's an unkind plan. Sigh. Thanks for updating and looking forward to the next chapter! :D

-Empress of Verace
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
oh sherlock! i am sure john will object! more more more!
Lady Stardust on Mars chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Oh ho! Sherlock you sly dog! But I wonder if his father will care at all about that and force him to continue with the arranged marriage, than Molly really shall be completely and utterly ruined!

Love, love, love this. No obvious faults or flaws that I can find to deliver a single shred of constructive critisim as I usually like to do, but you know what they say; love is blind!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
more pls! i am very curious to see what sherlock has planned..
Anon chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
This is so good! I'm so excited to read this. The idea is great and I love the Molly/Sherlock dynamic so far. Please update soon!
A. K. Hunter chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Simply delightful! I'm looking forward to more Sherlolly interactions in Town. Bring on the ruination!
hiddleston-mania chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Moreeeeeeeeee please!
16pennies chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I am enjoying this story immensely. Please update quickly!

TeaCoffeeBooks
Nocturnias chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Oh, ho! That clever naughty man! John will have a lot to say, I'm sure. Excellent chapter.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I was just beginning to wonder what Molly would think of all of this... and then that last line kind of answered that, hehehe.
jackiemack916 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
This has great potential with the various conflicts youve set up. I look forward to your next chapter.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »