Reviews for The Ruination of Miss Molly Hooper
Kathmak chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Perfect ending to a perfect fic. Loved Molly's boldness in the bedroom; you go, girl! Perhaps sometime you might consider a sequel? I would love to see how the ever-growing Holmes family is faring (as well as to see if Sherlock's and Molly's curiosity about-ahem- some bedroom experimentation was satisfied). It's just that I so love your characterizations of both Molly and Sherlock that it is sad to see the end.
ImmunoMaster chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Great story!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
AAAHHHH! fantastic job! very very great ending to this wonderful (and muy sexy) story!
tmwillson3 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Yay for Historicalock! :-) Such a cute, funny piece! Reading these historical pieces has been enjoyable, and I look forward to more of them! Adding the Vampires and Werewolves is interesting, too. I'm curious about what else shall be added here, hopefully a wedding scene with vows.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
What a delight! I love te setting and the scheme! Absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing! Thoroughly enjoyed! xoxo
miischall chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Oh my god! I like your writing style. Very Victorian-ish type of work. I commend you, I enjoy reading this as I am an English teacher. Kudos! :) Please write more chapters soon. :)
Empress-of-Verace chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
I can't wait for that day either! Lovely chapter! :D

-Empress of Verace
rivillie chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Loved this!
Snowdrop-143 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Yayyyyyy great chapter ;)))
roxyxena007 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
The young gentry like Mr. Sherlock Holmes, how pretty their manners are! Lady Iris is quite the woman with her trusty shears! Think Molly might need a pair as a wedding gift! MizJ, are you going to drop (dramatic music plays) Jamie Moriarty in for the wedding? Nah! Please just let everyone eat cake and the gentry throw coins out of their carriage!
Bao Blossom chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
So... wow. Ok... wow, you're just gonna have to give me a second here to... hmmm... Yeah.

So. I've never been much for erotica, of course now I see that I just hadn't read this f*cking spectacular piece. So yeah, turns out I'm all for it. I'm sorry, am I allowed to curse? I don't think that's appropriate. Sorry, I'll just put an asterisk in that. Don't want this to be marked as spam. So, um, yeah. Your fic: good. I promise I'm much more eloquent when I'm not so flustered.

What I'm trying to say is, even though I don't usually gravitate towards AU fics, I am finding this one so enjoyable and I believe your writing is the cause of that. Your style is so fluid and easy that you focus on the story instead of the words. Having an invisible style is a hard thing to do and you have just... kicked it's ass. So, amazing. Great job. Also, how on earth did you manage too keep these wonderful character IN character in such an alternate story line? That is amazing. Most people can't stay in character when they are writing in the same universe and you... well f*ck. Just amazing.

And finally on a totally inappropriate note, this chapter was an eerily, almost exact, representation of my first experience, to the point of kind of creeping me out. I can actually tell you that the only thing that didn't happen was the kissing hand thing, but other than that... Well!
Oh damn, what I'm trying to say with this super inappropriate comment is that, I wasn't reading this, I was feeling it. And I guess that's good. Thank you! You just shared so much of yourself in this chapter that I felt I owed you the same courtesy. (shrugs)

Let me just grab a glass of water or something before I continue...
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Adorable. Only way to describe this chapter. Adorable!
hiddleston-mania chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Hurry up with those chapters! I'm dying here!
Kathmak chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Aha! I knew Sherlock loved Molly! Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014