Reviews for The Ruination of Miss Molly Hooper
Sienna Maiu chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I was seriously hoping that Molly would have caught on to the fact that John is married... (men would have worn wedding rings back then, right?) :(

Reviewing *now* (omg, tablet keyboard - why?) because of mis- and over-use of Donovan's name when the pair of them get out of the carriage.

Further reviews pending on "things"...
Silkenslay chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
OH, I am utterly eager for t he next chapter. *G*
Poodle warriors chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Sounds like John didn't keep the act very well; whoops!
Poodle warriors chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Somehow this really doesn't seem like it is going to work in the way that Sherlock is sure of... Can't wait to read more!
Poodle warriors chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Oh my goodness- this probably isn't a good plan at all. I am really enjoying this story! (And you mentioned John has a mustache! Hee Hee)
calicar chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Yay, Molly got upset! Now the reaction to his proposal might be interesting. And her dirty thoughts about having other men before she wed. What a lovely thing to add. Really can't wait for the next chapter.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This seems like a fun story! Can't wait to catch up!
Monirosez chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Ahhh! I can't wait til next chapter!
Empress-of-Verace chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Ooh! Molly has got it! I'd like to see how Sherlock responds to that! Thanks for updating so soon! Happy Thanksgiving! It was funny, I was confused as to why anyone would be celebrating Thanksgiving now...then I realized that us Canadians celebrate ours in October! :D

-Empress of Verace
Kathmak chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Molly is one smart cookie. Good for her for seeing through the subterfuge. Can't wait to see what her reaction is to Sherlock's "proposal". (Oh, and Mrs. Haversham: nice Dickensian reference!)
varjaks chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Have I mentioned how much I adore this fic? Because I do. I really, truly, do.
whenisayrun chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Go Molly! :-)
shes so cool
thedragonaunt chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Good for you, Molly! You tell 'em!
Kathmak chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Sherlock may be a selfish dick, but he is a very charismatic one. His explanation seems sound enough; now let's see what Molly thinks about all of this. Lovin' every minute of this fic.
cjayne chapter 5 . 11/27/2013