Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bleached Hallows
dan.zack.sav chapter 24 . 1/18
Hey, this is super neat. Also, Eradona, have you considered opening a Patreon or something to help you with the costs of pc repair? Might make things easier. c:
lara5170 chapter 24 . 1/11
This is a great story and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Theburper chapter 24 . 10/17/2019
I just wanted to say I’ve really enjoyed what you’ve written so far, and thank you for taking the time for it!
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 3 . 8/22/2019
I'm so conflicted. on one hand, I adore what you're doing with Ichigo. It's all I've ever wanted in a fanfic. However, I absolutely despise Rukia in this... and I'm not sure of I can continue if I keep reading with her so heavily involved, or at least have to see her thought processes. She comes across as this MAJOR gold digger, and completely narcissistic. She doesn't seem to care about Ichigo really, but the clout behind his name... and just how she constantly takes advantage of him, and now even her own brother. It's so annoying, but I'm going to keep trying. The story itself is stunning! very intricate, very cool. Literally the only thing I don't like is Rukia.
TarynTypes chapter 24 . 7/10/2019
I was just telling my mom about this fic when I got the email you'd updated.
I'm definitely glad to see you back in action.
Looking forward to another great chapter whenever you're ready.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 24 . 6/20/2019
Yay! You updated! Woo Hoo! It's so good to see Harry, Ichigo and the rest of the gang back together.

Thanks for updating. :)
imaunholycow2 chapter 24 . 6/7/2019
It's nice to see you back to writing! I know life has a bad habit of getting in the way. Hope the next chapter is out soon, and you haven't lost any of your writing quality in your absence.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2019
Ooooooh boy. I flippin love this.
razmire chapter 24 . 5/26/2019
It is GREAT to see this story updated. Your Bleach/Harry Potter crossover series is easily one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite fanfiction series. I hope that your next update doesn’t take as long as this one, but with all the hurdles that life throws up, I’ll understand if it does. Either way, the stories you’re writing are BRILLIANT, and I’m anticipating the next chapter.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 24 . 5/18/2019
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/13/2019
This is a good chapter! I like the duel, it came out very well!
Don't stress too hard about updating, its your story, finish it at a pace that makes you happy!
Thank you for the read!
Mondtanz chapter 24 . 5/15/2019
Yay, you're back! I'll have to reread the chapters to "get back into the flow", but I'm looking forward to that
IrisTurner chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Super chapitre 24, pour ma part je suis ravie de voir que tu continue cette histoire même si sa faisait super longtemps. Je suis impatiente d'en découvrir à bientôt j'espère.
jenno chapter 24 . 5/12/2019
it that duel zangetsu with quincy unlocked ?
iiimyuuuu chapter 24 . 5/14/2019
yay! welcome back! its great to see you, and its great to have an update! we're that tiny bit closer to the endgame now!

its been quite a while since you updated so i will conveniently use that as my excuse to reread your entire series from the start, again, for the 4th time :)))