Reviews for Confessions
Count Morningstar chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was a very sweet, and rather amusing. And AU or not, it still works. I totally understand the need to do a cheerful Madoka and Homura story since the anime was so dark, and the Rebellion Story movie was much darker (all I'll say on that is they need to do a fourth movie). Anyway, nice job on this. :)
chimeraguard chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice happy ending.
I suppose this could be after the portable's Best Ending.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Very sweet, and well written. I enjoyed reading it.

It's a little different than I'd imagine it - I personally don't think Madoka would be so quick to get that plastered. But that's just subjective interpretation, and as it's AU, I suppose anything goes :)

Nice to know I'm not the only one who notices that Madoka's voice at high volume isn't the most pleasant thing in the world.

"Madoka, I thought you liked boys." She had barely finished the sentence when Madoka threw her arms around her neck and pressed her mouth into hers fiercely
- this felt a little off. If she genuinely thinks that Homura doesn't like her that way, then it should be a surprise, and take at least a brief moment to process it, believe it, and act on it. But as it stands right now, it feels like she never believed it, and was just waiting for an excuse - which, I hope, wasn't your intention, because of the light that would cast on the rest of the story.

There are some proofreading quibbles I might have, though mostly commas and the like.

Overall, thumbs up for this one.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh my... that was great. I wouldn't mind seeing more drunk Homura and Madoka action. I loved the moment they figured out they loved each other, hehe.
Mister chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You, dear author, are a fantastic writer. I hope to see you write more pmmm fics in the future well, because you are just great at it! This fluff almost killed me by the way and this is probably one of my fave fics here. Kudos to you!
Dark Gatomon X chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
It was a great and funny fanfic, I really like how they discover the world at their 20s and go for a drink... The scene of Junko telling them to celebrate Madokas first girlfriend its so brillant jeje, well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was really cute! Ah, the perils of being both shy and of a less-common orientation... It was a bit odd to see Madoka and Homura getting totally smashed, but with Junko as a chaperon it's plausible, and it's amusing nonetheless. And it's nice to see their relationship being portrayed as something other than fairy-tale adorableness or hopeless pining introspection. Six years might be a little too long for them to get to this sort of point in my personal opinion, but Homu did go through 8-12 years, so that point's a little moot. And it also provides the backdrop for this story. Hooray, responsible drinking!

One minor detail I really liked was Sayaka's bisexuality being addressed in a way other than Kyousuke unavailable, Kyouko available, therefore Kyouko. It's a breath of fresh air, even if I love KyoukoxSayaka. And it could lead to amusing circumstances if you ever decide to write something based around that idea (which I'd love to see).
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Everything is everything. Except the table. HA!
The story is surprisingly clever and romantic! It actually reads and feels like someone experiencing going out to a bar for the first time. All on top of dealing with so many conflicting feelings and uncertainty. (Although come on, 'booty call' shoulda been pretty unambiguous.) Lovely end too! Of course they will always be together. It's their destiny! With just a little help from friends and family.
HA! Kyoko the stray dog!