Reviews for The Ultimate Ninja Tool
KingRK chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
great crossover
Just some guy chapter 8 . 11/2/2020
Imagine your best friend died, you fricked his sister, then left.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2020
i miss temari
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2020
dang bedroom joke kakashi
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2020
ooh naruto x temari
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2020
What was that? Killing off gaara is a horrible idea.
Singing Dove chapter 31 . 6/5/2020
Love this story! Want more!
Dalthale1642 chapter 2 . 1/21/2020
That Death Hunter move was a Soul Eater reference wasn't it.
Kingkong101 chapter 31 . 10/14/2019
This sucks. Can just have naruto kill himself and end this story already.
KiSwordsman chapter 16 . 10/5/2019
So I have a question. I get that technically with the rookie nine, they’re all variations of the main three. However, was it absolutely necessary to turn Shikamaru Into an entire asshole, ie the fandom‘s interpretation of Sasuke? I mean hell, He and Naruto didn’t even have a conversation about Temari before he kicked it. Seems like not only a waste, but character assassination on top of it. Even with Naruto being the one paired with her in this story, I don’t think it was entirely necessary. Shikamaru’s laziness could have been enough of an explanation for them not working out, and that would’ve been entirely in character. But him just being an ass on all cylinders when it came to Naruto? Plus, an opportunist Twat in regard to Temari is a bit much. I personally believe at least.

Also I think Naruto’s connection with Ino seems a bit cheap. His relationship with Temari seemed earned. Where as this seems like a quick connection that only makes sense because of her clans mind technique.

Just some of my criticisms.
jamthacreator chapter 31 . 6/5/2019
Awesome chapter.
nathaniel chapter 25 . 3/23/2019
I did not see that coming
nathaniel chapter 6 . 3/22/2019
I really love this fan fiction
Nav chapter 31 . 1/21/2019
I hope u updated the story really soon because I wonder is ino and Naruto going to tell temari about ryuk also the death note.
J Alvarez chapter 31 . 1/21/2019
This is the best crossover story ever and I wonder is ino and Naruto are tell going Temari about ryuk and the death note also I hope u planning to make a sequel because this story is really awesome so keep up with the amazing work.