Reviews for Lightbulb, Tape and A Box of Chocolate
locardxchange chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Very nice.
Candy Dragonstar chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
First off, that was awsome! I am all for the sam and jack (took me long enough to get into the show though).

Second: I wouldn't care what the pairing or the show YOU MENTIONED LASER QUEST! That is the coolest place on earth! I worked there till they were forced to close down the only LQ in WI.
Equinox-SGC chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
SCARRY! I could Smell the Chocolate box! :D

Grate story! *sniffs the air* . . . Wait, I just had a Hot Chocolate . . So im not that mad :P

-Kc
HaniDeath chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
HEy this wasnt bad for a first fic but oviously u have writen plenty more since then! But i liked the plot!
nerdy geek chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Aw! That was grammer isn't so bad. If i spoke another language I'd tear it up when i spoke it. I'd be suprised if they understood a word I was saying.
Serenity Marie chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
Great story i just cought somthing that was so funny (me fell over laughing)

heres a quote from the fanfic

'" Does he always argue with all his friends?" Suddenly, Daniel image pooped out.'

did you see whats wrong with that? or must i say

daniel image pooped out?

nice!

hehe its no big deal...one time i said shit up insted of shut up

hehe
GryphonWonder14 chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
That's a pretty good story, and did you now Payne and Leon are also Final Fantasy characters? Probably, for that will explain a lot if you're a fan of that too...
Kendarath chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
whee! much fun! fluffy. Loved it. *nods* that's all for now :D
kate chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This story has a lot of grammaticla errors in it, you might want to fix them. But other than that it's a really great story.
carytown chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
Absolutely adorable! I love it! You are a brilliant story-teller. I like the little "locker room discussion". The fact that they said Sam was a babe was so cute. Keep up the good work!
axania chic chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
aw the ending was so sweet great job twas a wkd fic i loved it

axy
seb chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Could you please keep going!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
cool
Cay chapter 3 . 11/8/2002
Good story. Love the whole Laser tag thing. Near the end you had some troble keeping everything in one tense. I have the same problem so thought you should know. But other than that this is one of the greatest stories I have read. _
JayBee-Bug chapter 3 . 10/1/2002
Aww. That was cute. :o) The grammar is pretty rough, but damn good considering it's not your native language- I'd suggest you find yourself a beta reader who could go over your work and fix all those lil' things, beta readers are handy and it wouldn't take one long to do it. I loved the idea of them playing Laser Quest, that was such a cool idea! *lol* Sam's revenge on Daniel & Co. was hilarious as well. Good job. ;o)