Reviews for Memories of Yesterday
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
I love this
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
come on and in some lemon or some hard core kissing
ANBU Operative chapter 5 . 6/10/2018
It is beautiful. I am always a fan of NejiXSakura. You have put it exceptionally well. congrats.
Alice chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Cute... It's really great. Cool. And Saru, he's really cool. Because he can already use Byakugan. And Saji so cool and cute when she squealed. And Hizashi already an ANBU and really cool when Uchiha Sasuke floes into a tree. And Hiruka already the nurse of Uchiha Sasuke and Naruto when she is just 8 years old. Neji is so sweet to Sakura. And Sakura I just wanted to say I like/love Sakura as a character in the stories that I've already read. I really like her in this story. And this is the first time that I have Revoew because I don't do this often. This story is really cute and especially COOL. And sorry for saying the word "COOL" so much. Again I love this story.

- Alice Minami
Angela Vargo chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
its good but i hate sasuke hes an ass
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Aww that would have been a cute picture if they weren't sitting behind the cherry tree. I think you ment sitting infront of a cherry tree
Guilty-of-Obsession chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
OMG! Did you know that this was one of the very first NejiSaku fanfictions that I read, and it's what had me so obsessed with the pair?!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
I freaking loved it! I always imagined Neji and Sakura to have a large family, it seems somewhat natural to think so given they both were only child. Sasuke marrying Karin to revive his clan is pretty understandable. I actually think they deserve each other :D

Omg Sakura's kids are awesome! They are everything Sasuke would've hope for in his own children. And hehehe I didn't miss Sakura's longing for another child in the epilogue haha! And as far as Naruto is concerned, her ending up pregnant again is inevitable XD loooved that bit of humor. This was a great story! Really cute!

I liked that you named their son Hizashi :)

I am a die hard NejiSaku reader/writer so as long as you keep the flame alive by writing NejiSaku you've always got a fan in me.

I liked how everywhere Sasuke turned, people were shoving NejiSaku memories down his throat haha. Its sooo haunting :') Poor thing. Its sad that Karin cant have anymore kids...hahaha but karma is a bitch! Serves Sasuke right! I loved the Hyuuga family both Sakura's and Naruto's. Omg what if Sasuke had married young Hanabi...then the entire team seven would have been married into the Hyuuga Clan hahaha :D

Sasuke and Hanabi though...what a brooding pair. Wont wish Sasuke on anyone...as hot as he is :D omg this must be a really odd review.

Thanks for the story. Keep writing NejiSaku!

- P.H
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Big family! I like Sakura & Neji's oldest son! Thanks for writing & sharing this.
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Itachi is my favorite too! Nice use of Sasori's poison.
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Good thing Neji is around to be a better man than Sasuke!
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Your Neji reminds me of Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha. They are both awesome. :) Ino and Kiba huh? I hadn't thought about them as a couple.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
A fellow neji x Sakura lover! I enjoy seeing Sasuke miss out! By the way, thanks for reviewing my story earlier!
AspireToGreatness chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love it already and I only read the first chapter! XD lolz I'm lazy might take me a while to get the end. Anywho, I've just recently become a NejixSaku fan I've been SasuxSaku for as long as I can remember but since that doesn't seem likely to happen any more I'm opening my mind. I lov ehow Sasuke claims to not care about Sakura yet he was shocked to see her pregnant lol. Can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Alra Saez 1995 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
ohhhhh i loved it, arigato... ;)