Reviews for It Takes Some Time
ShadowBinary chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
This story was amazing, I'm honestly almost in tears with Ruby dying. I plan on maybe rereading this story if I can't find anything else that catches my attention.
JD chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Needs "Tragedy" tag please - it hurts. it hurts so much. I'm crying over losing Ruby ;_;
Sun Tzu chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Almost 2 years old when I finished, but still made me cry like a baby.
Gorsouul chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the way this ended. Weiss problems with anxiety was not concluded, in my mind, properly and the very sudden turn of events in chapter 12 felt like it it invalidated the previous chapters. I can be okay with death scenes but this one felt rushed and almost uncalled for. But perhaps that's the very point. Death does not timely announce his intentions beforehand.
Fl00r chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
God, I can't describe how I feel about this story, dude. I'm not sure if I hate you for actually making me cry or love you for making me actually care about those characters so much. I can't say I'm satisfied with the ending, because holy poop the feels, but I also feel that I'm not supposed to be. Either way, amazing read.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
I love this fanfic it gets you in your feels
ok.ok chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
...wow..just..wow...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I love this so much it got me all emotional and I was crying like a bitch, only few fanfic where able to do that to me and those are the best ones good job
Tman6345 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
I almost cried D: This is one of the best fanfics i've read by far, even though the ending was sad, the story was beuatiful.
iyc chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
fuck you now I'm crying
mike chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
FUCK YOU GIVE FUCKING WARNINGS FOR CHARACTER DEATH IT WAS A FUCKING GREAT STORY BEFORE THAT WTF
Shattered Spectre chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Well, you had me binge reading this. I have to say, well worth the read. I'm not satisfied with the ending... But we can't get what we want all the time. Still a good story nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
FlamingGinger06 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
You have done something that only crystalessence has managed to do. That is to make the romance at the beginning feel completely rushed and fast, but still keep me interested and give me an ending that satisfied me. Good job.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Ruby died... :( (tear drop)
Outlaw Team chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Why did you have to end it like that!? ...I'm so sad now...