Reviews for She Just Needed a Little Love
Dn chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
This was pretty good! I loved it...and I hope you know that I didn't believe even for a second what Lynn keep telling "neither of us swings that way" bullshit! they were practically married... but I do understand that that wasn't the important part in here, or what you wanted to show us, and I really liked what you created ;)
LittleValerious chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love this so much!
CruellaObsessive chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Greetings from the UK...Please please PLEASE write MORE! I LOVE Cruella and I love this story! I'm so happy it's based on Glenn Close's Cruella aswell because she is my favourite! She is Cruella to me even more than the animated version...PLEASE keep up your hard work because I can't even begin to explain how much I love this story, I wanted to BE Cruella when I was 6 (and still do!)...You are also unleashing other sides to the character that we only see briefly in 102 Dalmatians...genius!
michael.moore398 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Hey there! I just gotta say that I really like this story! I thought that if Cruella was shown a bit more love, she'd have the capacity to change, and you're definitely showing that! Anyways, I can't wait till we see the baby come. And I'd personally like to see Cruella changing a poopy diaper somehow (either she changes her mind or has no choice because she's alone). So, great work, and good luck!