Reviews for an emotion in motion
celisc chapter 1 . 7/8
Olicity is perfection! Stubborn, but perfect :)
Yelena89 chapter 1 . 2/17
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 1/26
Aw loved it :)
Heart of Melon chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Its fantastic! One of the best stories of this couple that Ive ever read, I have my skin as goosebumps
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Love how the tables are turned on this one. Great story :)
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ah, if only this would happen, especially in light of the season finale.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I really loved this!
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was well done and pushed a lightness into my chest. I need it after tonight's episode. 4x13 Time of Death, not a bad title for The Clock King episode. Felicity feeling pushed out of her team was not good. Oliver is being pulled in too many directions. Something is going to snap. Someone is going to die. Is it bad if I hope it's Laurel , not Sara. Killing Felicity is not an option. The fans would desert the show. Maybe Moira?
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Lovely! SO so so lovely!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Loved it!
Letticiae chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
What a lovely story! Great grasp on Felicity's personality!
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
So, this is actually my second time reading this, and as I finished it I realized that I couldn't remember if I'd reviewed it or not. So here I am, fixing that. :)

First of all, I love, LOVE the title - big kudos there. I'd never considered the idea of our lovely duo being friends with benefits before I read this, but I like the way you've presented the possibility and navigated the situations. I like the way it sort of feels like a rom-com, but with more substance. These aren't two people who just happened to meet at a bar, and the word "friends" has a pretty layered meaning for them; you did a great job of getting that across to the audience.

The way Felicity just switches back to business after the first time: she just goes right on talking about property values. I don't know why, but I thought it was actually pretty cute (and I think it goes right along with her ability to just avoid things). And then to see that mirrored in the end, with the I love you - awesome.

A great job overall, and a nice blend of sexy times, angst and emotion. Fingers crossed we'll eventually get Oliver to say something like that last line on the show. ;)
TheTequilaGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Good one ;)
Duchess Emma chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was just perfect. Utterly and absolutely perfect. I love how you've balanced the sexiness of each of the encounters with the angsty reality of FWB. It's quite realistic that Felicity would be the one to keep Oliver at bay, that she'd be the one to try to keep everything casual. I love how you've included that line from this season about not being with someone he could really care about. I think it's one of the many reasons why Felicity won't admit her feelings, not even to Barry. She feels vulnerable, thinking that it's some comment that he made to pacify her intrusion when in all reality, it was a defacto declaration of his feelings for her. Felicity Smoak is more than a notch on Oliver Queen's bed, and I can't wait for her to realize the depths of his feelings. Honestly though, I was crying during the last time. It was totally unexpected (not that I don't cry because I do) but because it just sort of bubbled over. I was taken aback at how vulnerable Felicity was in that moment and how much I wanted Oliver to answer back. Really, it was a delight to read. The last three stories you've put together have been simply amazing. I'd love to read more one-shots like this.