Reviews for Better Be- Ravenclaw!
Keronshara chapter 3 . 2/5
I always thought part of the reason students were told not to practice magic during the summer was because of the risk of injury and mishaps when a spell is down wrong. This would be especially dangerous in muggle homes since there are no adult wizards/witches around to correct the mistakes, which could easily be fatal or lead to permanent disfigurement or debilitation if not treated quickly. Plus the time it would take for the Ministry to be notified and send someone to fix the muggle-raised magic mishap, increases the risk of magic being exposed to muggles (injured & panicked people don't think clearly, especially children & teenagers, and a muggle could enter the house at any time from ignorant family/friends to burglars). I'm not saying that bigotry against muggle-borns isn't' part of the reason, just not the only reason or even the main reason I believe the law against underage magic was first passed centuries ago. The law really should say no underage magic without an adult witch/wizard present and have facilities in place like Diagon Alley or other wizarding areas to ensure safety of the students and secrecy of the magical world. Just my thoughts on the matter.
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 2/4
Love your stories! Thank you for writing and sharing. With Alan Rickman's recent passing, it is nice to read about a kinder Snape that could have been.
Secundum chapter 9 . 1/29
This was pretty poor. Your writing needs some SERIOUS improvement.
Plus every single character is hugely OOC.
trd9091 chapter 9 . 1/26
What a great story - amazing what was accomplished by consulting with others. Thanks for sharing!
trd9091 chapter 1 . 1/26
Love, Love, Love this story so far! I have also read several time-travel stories and agree with the Weasley rouse. And your Severus is awesome! I'm off to read the rest -
Specky Clarke chapter 2 . 1/23
A truly excellent plot, very well written. I have noticed another root anomaly due to your reasoning of the Dursley's. If Vernon Dursley is a director of Grunnings then he must be well educated, even have a degree, so why would he allow what JKR purports in her books happen with regard to education? Anyone can be a sadistic bully.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 1/18
The author tweaked canon a bit, with Harry sorted into another house. After a few plausible actions and a Snape that recognizes abuse (the other major change from canon), off we go into the AU world! I think it's amusing what happened to Gryffindor, and I love Amelia Bones's patronus memory. Amusing, fairly short story, and like many of the author's other stories, worth a read.
siriusjpotter chapter 1 . 1/11
Robust got me thinking as well and I feel the same about it being a set up.
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
A wonderful story, i really, really liked it.
HarryPotterLover chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Is a puff a Hufflepuff? Because Hufflepuffs are badgers, and Ravenclaws are eagles. Anyhow, this story is amazing! Keep up the good work!
katmom chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Thanks for sharing this fun twist on Canon. Very well done. It was a joy to read.

Kathie
doubledamn chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I wonder how old the 'Not using magic at home' Law is in canon? Petunia mentioned that Lily was showing off her magic at home "Lily coming home every vacation with her pockets full of frog spawn and turning teacups into rats." is the direct quote I believe.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
So cute! So! Freaking! Cute!
juju.bee.79219 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
BEST HARRY POTTER STORY EVER! I loved it sooooo much. this is like my fifth time reading this story. That is how good it is. I thought i already reviewed but i guess not... sorry. Keep up the OUTSTANDING work
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Per a/n, ch8:

Perhaps the best advice is- Do not have 17 stories open at once. Start one, write til u finish. Start next one.

But that's just me. (I have actually quit stories because the author was 'wasting time' on some other fic, while I was waiting. I HATE that.