Reviews for Better Be- Ravenclaw!
juliethobert chapter 7 . 12/3
"since dementors negatively affect muggles..."

What they affect Witches and Wizards positively? That statement make no sense whatsoever.
juliethobert chapter 2 . 12/3
come on 11-year-old children are too old for candy land.
Sampdoria chapter 9 . 12/2
I am so happy for the GE Survivor page at FB where I can find recommandations for great stories like this one. I loved it, thank you so much for writing and sharing.
LanceFan2001 chapter 9 . 11/20
I'm so glad I found your story. I don't usually search for stories under 45k words, but I saw your story on robst's page and decided to read it. I'm glad I did. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for writing it!
Harry and Hermione seem 16. Ron seems 6.
Boyfriend and girlfriend at 11? Most boys still think girls have cooties at that age.
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/16
this was awesome
Draco122
I really wish you could make a whole chapter about harry's bday. It will be really interesting in my opinion
i really want to make a vid or film about this!
this is the best fan fiction i ever read in my life! thats probably because i ship harry and hermione:)
Godlypowers12 chapter 5 . 10/25
When I saw the sentence about Amelia Bones being proud of herself for not flinching when saying Voldemort name and it had taken practice, I got this image in my head of Amelia Bones sitting in her living room saying Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort over and over and smacking herself every time she flinched lol. Great Story!
Is this a Twilight Zone crossover?
SuperTastyWaffle chapter 9 . 10/24
While I enjoyed your story I must admit some developments along the way felt a bit out of place, rushed maybe, but I can possibly attribute that to the length of the entire story. And other developments were straight up hilarious, mainly the fate of the Weasleys. Regardless, I enjoyed it. Interesting take on first year.
skyeza chapter 9 . 10/20
It was bloody brilliant, such an incredible read. I absolutely loved it, it was extremely enjoyable. I truly wish that it had been longer and more drowned(?) out.
Bronze chapter 4 . 10/11
Come one, come all! Come see Ronald Weasley! The amazing clueless wonder! Selfish to his very core! He'll rob you blind! He talk bad about you behind your back! He's the amazing eating machine on two legs! Thicker then a three brick sandwich! The amazing Ronald Weasley! Watch your hands and small children folks when he's eating. Don't get too close now.