Reviews for Better Be- Ravenclaw!
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 6/7
Short, simple and yet highly entertaining. It was nice to read a fic where the adults actually acted like adults and did the right thing. While I realize such actions would have meant there would be no reason for the Harry Potter books to be written, it always baffled me how ridiculous the adults were in canon. To blatantly turn their eyes against the obvious bigotry and bullying that was rampant throughout Hogwarts and the Magical world as a whole, was baffling to me. So kudos on writing a story where Witches and Wizards aren't complete morons. Great job and thanks for taking the time to write this excellent fic for the rest of to read.
amanda120504 chapter 2 . 5/30
Is it American football or what American soccer
stylo1 chapter 1 . 4/21
id say you've changed a little more then just what house he is in
I am pretty sure my face had a comically stunned face where i didnt know whether to laugh or cry when i heard the line " if u look into my eyes son " by our very own snape.. hilarious..i backed away from it right after
Thallion chapter 9 . 4/16
a magic lightsaber would need to be a constant stunner stream with a controlled length. A runic array would be capable of such a feat in addition to several charms. I don't know the specifics but that's the best I got.
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 4/6
this looks pretty interesting, and i can't wait to read the rest!
suziq968 chapter 9 . 3/26
This was fun. I liked the changes in the characters. I also liked how Dumbledore got his comeuppance. He'd have probably gotten away with it if he came clean at the first trial, but he deserved the jail time either way.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 5 . 3/25
You go Fred and George weasley.
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/17
Good story
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 9 . 3/14
Absolutely wonderful story! Thank you.
spitfyre1 chapter 4 . 3/2
Only problem I have with this is their somewhere between 11 and 13 they are way to mature
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 2/18
An unusual alternate universe. I suppose it COULD have turned out like that, if Snape had let go of his anger at James for being such a prick.
STheUnique chapter 1 . 1/30
Omg this fiction is so ooc! The writing and the plot are not particularly good either...
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 1/23
One thing that a lot of people forget is Ravenclaw is the house that Luna was picked on for years and nobody seemed to do anything about it. So all of sudden Flitwick notices abuse from a first glance across the Great Hall, and plans to do something about it?
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 1 . 1/3
Stopped half way through the first chapter. Please, please, find a beta that can help you with pacing and descriptive language. The idea behind your story is good, but it needs work.