Reviews for The Dreaming Stone
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 8/4
*wails in despair*
A YEAR! A year? Nay! It cannot be! This is ultimately one of the most intriguing stories I have read before! It captured me immediately, and I just OH SO badly want to find out what happens!
For the love of Valar, please update! Saes! Mellon nîn, you can't abandon this. I ... I just NEED to know what will happen, and I will personally go mad if I don't.
TiannaofNugyta chapter 2 . 4/5
This is really cool! You should update because I want to know what happens!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 2/13
Great story! I'm really enjoying it so far! I can't wait for more!
Pureya chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Oh, I can't wait to read about their dreams! I hope they aren't too despairing for all of their sake!

Your writing is as great and steadily paced as always, and you have kept them all in character as well, which can a bit of a challenge at times. Especially since (at least in my opinion) the movie and the books give a slightly different takes on their personalities. You've found a good balance between them :) Truly a joy to read! I'll be waiting to read more. A lot more ;)

So, waiting for the next chapter to see what Merry's dreams are like! Until then!
Indilwens chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Ahhh! A new story!
I check your author page every once in a while to see if you had started another story and you have (with two chapters no less)! The River is my favorite LotR story of all time. You're one of the few authors on this site (in my humble opinion) that really can manage the balance of all 9 of the Fellowship and do it well. I'm so excited you've started another story!
(And honestly I would wait till the next millennium for an update. The sheer fact that you're publishing again at all is almost too much for me to handle)
sekeedil chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I love this so far! Are you by any chance planning on finishing it? It sounds like it will be an awesome story :)
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
think you should continue great so far want to see what will happen. will pippin be able to pull them out of their dream state? tell me!i need to know! seas! (please in elvish)
Green-and-blue-butterfly7345 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Update soon please! I love this fanfic! Great job!
Cha'90 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oh, this is really really good. Please update again soon!
lauren hedgehog chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I really loved your last fic, so I'm so pleased to see that you're writing another :)
yellowrose437 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Excellent story so far, Indigo! Are you working on the next chapter, by any chance? I loved this one and can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
StoryTeller96 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
This is outstanding. I wish more people wrote fanfictions the way you do. Looking forward to Chapter Three! :)
LittleBiscuit chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh man, I've recently fallen back into my LotR obsession and have been looking for some good fanfics to fuel the fire. Yours is truly very well written, and the story seems very interesting and intriguing as well. So many stories on here either have a good idea, but are not well written, or the other way around. Yours appears perfect from every angle so far, I'm really impressed. I also really like that it's set during the Fellowship of the Ring journey, as all characters get a bit of screen time. I always thought during that part of the story there was a lot of room for some side adventures fanfiction writers can take advantage of and you found an excellent way to put a side story in there! I'm certainly looking forward to what future chapters will bring, and I hope we won't have to wait for too long between updates and see how Pippin is going to get the Fellowship out of this tricky situation. :) Keep on writing, you've certainly got the talent for it.
Redmage2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Oooh, this is an interesting beginning! I'm looking forward to seeing more!