Reviews for The Uprising
SmartiePants136 chapter 3 . 4/2
Please update!
Ali Daisy chapter 3 . 2/24
We need this updated! It's brilliant!
I'm at uni right now so can't go into detail about how great this is, it's such an original idea! Need to know more of this new world you have created!
ilovesos9467 chapter 3 . 2/20
I'd love to read more of this story! Update soon!
TPDragonfly chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Loved what I have read from the first 2 chapters. Can't wait to see what the next chapter is like :)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
That story seems interesting, I would lve to read more !
CoCo2626 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Please finish this story!
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Would definitely love an update on this story!
amorsagirl chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Updaye the storie please
Cat lory chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
I would love for you to make more fanfics. Your stories are the only ones i read on fanfiction as all the others are so boring. Please do more. especially the Russians worth the price i pay or an other one. MOOOORE!
southernpur-rica chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Flove ALL your stories and hope to see them ALL come back please!
damaskroselle chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Hi, I'm ecstatic to see you here again. I used to come on the VA fandom (and wrote to an audience as well) a long while ago. I remember reading your works so religiously and you have no idea how good it feels to check back in on this fandom and see you - a familiar face - especially now when the old wave of authors have been replaced by a new one. It's great that you're writing again, and I feel like you can consider writing stories that are closer to us in nature; that is, weaving these characters into very human situations, not so much of the alternate-reality, enigmatic, impenetrable supernatural since it's so easy for modern gothic literature to turn badly clich├ęd. Work your magic on the rest and I wish you all the best. Looking forward to the next update! :)
BelikovsRoza1697 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
The minute I saw your name on the feed, I almost screamed. I CANT BELIEVE YOURE BACK. I reread your stories so often because they are just brilliant! You get all the characters just right and the stories are pretty much perfect at sticking to the VA structure while also having those unique storylines that keep us readers hooked from the start! Plus your updates are pretty frequent and you do super long chapters! Love it!
So in answer to your question, any sequels would be welcomed - I'd love a one shot or short story about life after A Blessing in Disguise/Open Your Eyes because we didn't get enough about RxD finding Ivan! Sequels to any of the stories you've done, update The Uprising because that looks REALLY promising and any new stories would be amazing :D in short, whatever works for you!
Happy to have you back,
xtheseventhcharm chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I would like you to update The Uprising and Kill or be killed.
Evy201 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
It's good to hear from you... Please continue with this story
Miiki Clayton chapter 3 . 10/25/2014