Reviews for One Hour in Hell
NixFalconsbayne chapter 33 . 10/16/2015
Quite an epic adventure. Thank you for the wonderful trip, and thank you even more for completing the work! _
Kensi1997 chapter 33 . 9/13/2015
A beautiful end to a beautiful story. (Well the torture and that wasn't beautiful. It was awesome and stuff but you get what I'm trying to say.) I can't wait to see more of your stories. They will be amazing!
jjcrimminds chapter 33 . 9/13/2015
This story has been awesome. I'm glad you resolved it so well. Awesome job, and when you do write another fic, I hope it's JJ centered again!
jjcrimminds chapter 32 . 8/14/2015
I am so sad that this story is ending soon. It's been great and I can't wait for the last one or two chapters. Awesome job.
Kensi1997 chapter 32 . 8/14/2015
This story is so good. I love it and you are amazing!
Lalina92 chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
I'm so proud of you JJ
Kolista chapter 31 . 7/3/2015
Awesome update soon
Jareau37 chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
Look how strong she is, even it's hard she finish her statement. Can't wait when she meet Hotch. Great chapter.
jjcrimminds chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
JJ has been through hell and she is still going strong. I wonder how the team will react to seeing her. Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
skellington.png chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
FUNNY
GREAT WRITING BTW
CONTINUE SOO PLEASE
Susie G chapter 30 . 6/9/2015
Awww my heart breaks for Hotch, but i love the writing, it is very good. And I could see why JJ wouldn't want anyone around or anyone to know she is out of surgery, You are definitely playing this out great! I'm enjoying every word!
Susie G chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
I really enjoyed the banter between Reid and Rossi, that was fantastic and it made my smile! I like how we got to find out the rest of the story and I thought Jack showing remorse was very fitting!
Susie G chapter 28 . 6/9/2015
I like how your you replayed the events in Emily's mind, that is a great way of letting us know what happened. I also enjoy the the sweet moments between Morgan and Emily in the end of this chapter!
Susie G chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
Wow! I loved this twist! This is an amazing story! I'm anxious to read more...now!
Lalina92 chapter 30 . 6/2/2015