Reviews for How to Convince a Malfoy to be a Hufflepuff
The perfect plan.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
LOVE IT~!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ahahahaha that is hysterically funny! I love lucius reaction
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Interesting.
A Sword Saint chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hufflepuff was always the most dangerous house. Hard work and loyalty, without anything in there about morality? Definitely suspicious. Reminds me of in another story, I believe it was 'Partially Kissed Hero' by Perfect Lionheart, where there was discussion by the characters in which they broke down the traits of the houses and decided what a Dark Lord would be like from each house.

IIRC, it was decided that a Ravenclaw Dark Lord would conquer and rule through control of information, a Hufflepuff Dark Lord would rule through diligent effort to undermine the powerbase of all opponents through strategic alliances and favors, a Slytherin Dark Lord (a real one) would rule in the background without anyone knowing about it using deception and manipulation, and a Gryffendor Dark Lord would create opportunities to accomplish great feats of heroism and use the gained admiration and hero worship of the people to take power.
SEESWildCard chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
In Slytherin, you have to deal with other budding manipulators and either keep up in Xanatos Speed Chess or get eaten up.

In Hufflepuff, do a few spectacular things, actually bring attention to it, and everybody in it will worship you.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
excellent work
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
LOL
lavonne1962 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Thanks for the laugh, I loved Lucius's reaction in a way it was quite slytherin of him. Thanks for the entertainment :)
Rumour of an Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
A bit awkwardly worded in places (25th November 2013 version), but in despite that still so beautiful for such a short one-shot.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh that would be so hilarious if it actually happened
Beserked2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh God. Just.

HA! Hhhaha!

It's like a crack!fic taken seriously. Lol. Funny stuff - loved it. Well done.
geetac chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I like the chapter
tyog56 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LOL!
Like..
dracobasher chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
oh that was hilarious
Malfoy in a sundress
hahaha cant stop laughing.
keep going please