Reviews for quiet hands and rainwater lips
xerrex chapter 1 . 5/19
This was amazing and so well written-I love your style! And I loved how you kept the...mood? consistent throughout the entire story, right down to the end. Amazing, amazing; this fandom deserves more of your writing (especially this pairing!) !
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/3
so, so, so terribly in love with this story. every word is a brushstroke on a painting, beautifully, vividly done. my favorite lines:

"The second time is more sublte-less like an ocean and more like rain."

and

"-and then Mamura's hands, his ever-quiet hands, trailing down the loose bends of her hair." - good lord, it's the height of romance and sensuality and i think my heart fluttered madly when i read that.

thank you very muchg for writing this. :)
rumea chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
this is so lovely! I think you captured her feelings towards the two very well. everyone just seems so in-character and ADORABLE. amazing stuff. c:
Mamura Daiki chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is simple, yet so beautiful and unique. I'm in love (with the story xD).
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is simply the feelings of Suzume and bittersweet. Sobs.
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
this is so sweet and really really well written.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
-hopelesslycryingforherOTP-
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Stunning work, as usual
Yumi Ayumu chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I really wish that this kind of scene can happen in the manga. Oh how I ship these two TT_TT
El Duckie chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I marathoned through HnR a few weeks ago and totally ship Suzume and Mamura. I love your fics, they're wonderful and so sweet. Hope you write more (especially in case chapter 66 turns the story back to Suzume and Shishio entirely...)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love your mazume fics so much
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
That was really lovely, you captured the subtle bittersweet shift from the ended first love to the second love well. I liked the way Mamura, Shishio, and Suzume were characterized in here. Excited to see how things turn out for Suzume and Mamura in the manga! Thanks for sharing!
silver snowdrop 363 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Aw, this was a really nice story :) Personally, I am not a fan of Mazume, but your story was very cute. Your style of writing fits this manga very well. :)
metztli.hg chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
the first time i read this fic i saw it on another page but sadly i lost the link now that i found it again i love it even more :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013