Reviews for Defying Death
Okay so after reading this whole thing for the 5th time now in 3 months, I'm gonna have to say something too.

/review mode on

I really love your writing style. You use a wide variety of words, making your sentences interesting to read. Also, the length of your capitles is so perfect, I'm growing really tired of stories with 1000 words per cap. (This may be a personal preference though.)
Also, thumbs up for taking up a worn out idea and making something awesome out of it. You've taken up this whole 'redemption'-thing, but not using impossible story elements (such as everyone somehow forgiving Arthas), but with your own ideas.
Next thing is probably the best thing in this Fanfic, namely the depth of your characters. You get really deep into every last of them, picturing them all differently while not getting OOC (at all). You're giving the reader a chance to bind to every last one of them, making everything more exciting.
Last thing I wanted to say is that the story that you chose is in fact very much inspired by different shonens but in this case, I don't think that's a bad thing, especially given how hard fighting scenes are to write.

/review mode off

So, thanks for this awesome story, and thanks for sharing it with us! I hope that you'll update this thing further but I could well understand if you lost interest in writing this (I've been there).

Best wishes
XMisterdarkX chapter 18 . 2/12
ajajajajaja me gusto la parte donde le dijieron la verdad
ARevolt chapter 18 . 2/12
Really like this story, looking forward to reading more, great job
John chapter 18 . 2/12
I trusted you ):
Another one soon? You lied! I will never forgive you.
I kid, I actually love this fanfiction and would almost say it's my favourite one so far.
However, the writer often procrastinates which sadly disturbs me considering "i ruv reading it".
If I had to take it to a score out of ten I would give it
9/10
d.greynight chapter 16 . 2/2
Very epic. The Blood Elves must be shitting bricks right now. I wonder why N'Zoth was calling out for Yog at the end there... Maybe all this is some huge gambit of Yogg to devour the souls of the old gods and become uber?
d.greynight chapter 10 . 2/1
Been power reading this all day. Awesome story really love he is not "repenting". :D
Slasher Productions chapter 18 . 1/23
So, just read through the entire fic over a couple of hours.

Good and interesting concept, but the whole thing - the annoying, constant 'hahahahahaha's and a timid Maiev especially - read like a self-insert named Arthas written by an idealistic 14 year old. Still gave it a follow, hopefully you clean up your writing in future chapters.
The past two chapters were amazing. I'm hooked to this story. Great work!
Xunzar chapter 13 . 1/12
Innocent? Nah. But the question is when Arthas truly fell and how far has he fallen without whispers of Ner'zhul and the Old Gods in his head. His trek to Northrend is his Rubicon; until then, it was brutality for something beyond pride. As for how evil now? Evil, but sane—that is to say that he's not killing people just because he can. If it were necessary, without hesitation, but . . . actually, that's the definition I once read of a good man: an evil man will torture and gloat, a good man will kill right away.
Xunzar chapter 11 . 1/12
I always felt Deathwing was a bit of a cop-out. But compared to then fighting an Orc . . . Archimonde, Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing, Orc with a shiny axe. *grumbles*
Frozen862 chapter 18 . 1/12
Didnt expect something like this, expected Jaina/Arthas and a story how he tries to build himself a new live, but can honestly say that I love this story.
Xunzar chapter 10 . 1/11
Hehehe whoops. That whole "book must get to Northrend" isn't going so well, huh.
artilyon-rand chapter 18 . 1/9
Bloody Puke you killed her?¡
Incendavis chapter 18 . 1/3
You know I really liked Ashara in this story... I do hope she was telling the truth could it be possible that she is now just in Frostmourne ready to be resurrected by Arthas at any time?
javier de jesus segura salas chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Please continue to the next chapter this excellent plot