Reviews for Defying Death
julomjeorgeernest chapter 2 . 11/10
noiceee pleeasee feed me moreee
Ebony chapter 19 . 9/14
I assune this fic is abandoned? it's a shame, the characters and the story were so good. my favorite characters? it'd probably be arthas, considering he's the most 'fleshed-out' among them, not to mention, his scenes when he hit on female characters were funny af. meanwhile, the other characters don't seem to have any dualities or complexities to them and they seem kinda bland imo, no one really piqued my interest or made me wanna relate to them. my most hated ones were the teenage draenei, they remind me of stan culture where their idol can do no wrong. I'm actually glad they died and thus are less present afterwards, them yelling out praise for a stranger they met for a few hours was annoying af.

I'm sad this fic was discontinued and just wanted to commend you for your storytelling skills. It was a good read while it lasted.
Still no weapon and a pathetic arthas. How does this have positive reviews? It is ass
Wow what a dumb fucking ending to this chapter. Making art has into a complete bitch. Awful awful chapter
Seta88 chapter 19 . 8/3
Now this was an exciting read, enjoyed it from the beginning to it's end, to bad you never continued it, would have loved to see how it would all end. Your world building is great and how you show all this different view points their evolution in character and how many characters are there, not only the ocs, but all the minor canon characters, are portrayed in such interesting ways. For which character in this story is a favourite, definitely Arthas especially his interactions with Maiev and Azshara, this story made me love the idea of the pairing of Arthas with Maiev, their interactions are just too good to miss. But Malfurion and Malygos are also so interesting. If you ever continue it I would read it, it was an exciting and enjoyable ride from the start.
IcEKinGToP chapter 19 . 4/25
This fanfic is my first in Fanfiction and my very favorite,because this fanfic is original and to expect chapter 20?.
smolhauz chapter 10 . 4/8
Now... i have the urge to make a tiny comic where Illidan, Arthus, and Maiev dick around as chaos unfolds around them at every turn.
still a kid 2 chapter 9 . 3/22
Damn, Blizzard should start taking writing lessons from you!
Sekryuushintei chapter 19 . 1/2
Please update
Chisaki Kouu chapter 4 . 11/27/2020
This is so fucking cringe, why the hell can't I stop reading
Riptide752 chapter 19 . 11/2/2020
Hope new chapter comes soon
vera841 chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
Elune is pretty suspicious. Never trust someone with no sense of humor.
vera841 chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
Arthas is so cool. Good story.

Also why is everyone so fascinated with his wings? Haha!
Calikarcha chapter 19 . 8/13/2020
God I feel like I reread this fic every month and love it more each time.

The way you write all the characters is amazing and interesting, I love how much deeper you've gone into lovecraft by including Nyarlathotep, Yig, Hastur, Azathoth and the rest.

Can't wait for an update one day
Stranger777 chapter 11 . 7/15/2020
I've been rereading this fanfic lately, and it seems you predicted Shadowlands even before it's announcement. I'm hoping you rewrite this with the additional changes in the current lore.