Reviews for Defying Death
Back to the only fic that caugh my attention about this entire game as untouched as before still a good memory though thanks for this author
Damn I'm sad this hasn't been updated
Jonnysebas Pardo Veliz chapter 6 . 3/8
Really a shame that you cant find arthas' fics like this one recently
TochterDerNacht chapter 18 . 1/27
I added this story a while back and since it's shadowlands I thought I'd reread it, just wanted to say it's likely it will remain unfinished but I wanted to compliment you on the excellent writing, i enjoyed it back then and I still do according to my brain as I am writing this review, hope all is good keep up the good work!
Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/23
Still One of the most insanely fun fanfiction of Arthas I have ever seen it has been drop at mid 2010s this a shame we can't see the whole conclusion and take with this story.
julomjeorgeernest chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
noiceee pleeasee feed me moreee
Ebony chapter 19 . 9/14/2021
I assune this fic is abandoned? it's a shame, the characters and the story were so good. my favorite characters? it'd probably be arthas, considering he's the most 'fleshed-out' among them, not to mention, his scenes when he hit on female characters were funny af. meanwhile, the other characters don't seem to have any dualities or complexities to them and they seem kinda bland imo, no one really piqued my interest or made me wanna relate to them. my most hated ones were the teenage draenei, they remind me of stan culture where their idol can do no wrong. I'm actually glad they died and thus are less present afterwards, them yelling out praise for a stranger they met for a few hours was annoying af.

I'm sad this fic was discontinued and just wanted to commend you for your storytelling skills. It was a good read while it lasted.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2021
Still no weapon and a pathetic arthas. How does this have positive reviews? It is ass
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2021
Wow what a dumb fucking ending to this chapter. Making art has into a complete bitch. Awful awful chapter
Seta88 chapter 19 . 8/3/2021
Now this was an exciting read, enjoyed it from the beginning to it's end, to bad you never continued it, would have loved to see how it would all end. Your world building is great and how you show all this different view points their evolution in character and how many characters are there, not only the ocs, but all the minor canon characters, are portrayed in such interesting ways. For which character in this story is a favourite, definitely Arthas especially his interactions with Maiev and Azshara, this story made me love the idea of the pairing of Arthas with Maiev, their interactions are just too good to miss. But Malfurion and Malygos are also so interesting. If you ever continue it I would read it, it was an exciting and enjoyable ride from the start.
IcEKinGToP chapter 19 . 4/25/2021
This fanfic is my first in Fanfiction and my very favorite,because this fanfic is original and to expect chapter 20?.
smolhauz chapter 10 . 4/8/2021
Now... i have the urge to make a tiny comic where Illidan, Arthus, and Maiev dick around as chaos unfolds around them at every turn.
still a kid 2 chapter 9 . 3/22/2021
Damn, Blizzard should start taking writing lessons from you!
Sekryuushintei chapter 19 . 1/2/2021
Please update
Omnireceptacle chapter 4 . 11/27/2020
This is so fucking cringe, why the hell can't I stop reading