Reviews for Defying Death
artilyon-rand chapter 15 . 8/23
really this a goods tory but the whole ''Modern'' manner that they all carry is ...off putting? yes its goes occ
Pleas PLEASE return and continue with this EPIC story best warcraft fanfic i have ever read
Kyoko Akemi chapter 19 . 8/8
This is really the best Arthas/Lich King story I have ever paladins I'm addicted already.

Updating anytime soon?
Formeraxe chapter 1 . 8/3
I read the first few chapters, but I'm going to have to stop here. I just can't get over how incompetent Arthas is in this fic. He touches down in Terokkar (the most populated area in the Outlands), and freely gives out his name even though he understands how dangerous that is. He enters the most populated city with his Death Knight clothing still on, as well as his broken Frostmourne. He also lets strangers such as the Draenai and the Blood Elf push him around, which blows my mind seeing how he is the fricken Lich King(former LK, but still the badass we know) and needs to stay undercover.
notsae chapter 19 . 8/3
It seems only Arthas and his people are remotely reasonable and sane in the s story whilst everyone else is fucking mental and completely stupid in most cases.
notsae chapter 18 . 8/3
When both the epitome of light and the epitome of darkness are telling you soneobe/thing is bad news and untrustworthy, you probably shouldn't trust that person.
notsae chapter 14 . 8/3
He should conquer the world once this Old God business is finished. Considering their current idiocy they'll probably force his hand. Besides with unity he could advance society greatly, improving everything with no fools to get in his way... seems my personal philosophies spread into this review.
Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/3
Ishanah is simply my fav character! She puts those ignorant light believes into their place. Without light there can be no darkness and vice versa. Make Arthas respect her! She's simply too awesome to ignore
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 7/28
some parts seem cracky some parts seem serious... well... good. I am interested.
Ilireanwri chapter 19 . 6/29
This Story is so awesome. I hope you're still continuing it?
I really like how you portray all those former arch-villains as something more akin to a anti-hero...
My favorite Characters are the 3 Draenai-girls, Arthas, Illidan, Malygos and co., as well as Jaina and everyone else who started to trust Arthas again.
Ilireanwri chapter 10 . 6/28
I feel bas for Jaina...
Ilireanwri chapter 4 . 6/28
I love the Chapter, and how Arthas is messing with his pursuers... AWESOME!
I think it's very believable the way you wrote it, that Arthas becomes a 'good' guy again.
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 6/28
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO, I read barely 5 sentences of this story and already love it :)
I like how Arthas seems to switch back and forth between two personalities: a 'good' one like he was as a human in WC3, and a sarcastic and darker one...
star chapter 19 . 6/13
Have u read the latest lore on Titans...?
insane88 chapter 14 . 6/7
The BEST Warcraft story(including crossovers) that ive ever read. This is what the Warcraft movie should have been like, truly epic.