Reviews for Defying Death
Whitedevil21 chapter 1 . 6/27
The problem has already been solved months ago...
Kyveli chapter 18 . 6/27
Please, please mate, update! Six months is a very long time to keep everyone hanging here. We love your story, it's by far the best story I have ever read. Blizzard should hire you, and publish your story. This is how Wrath and CATA should have ended. You have a natural gift here, dont's throw it away. So what if an idiot tried to plagiarize you're story? He or she will be punished. Don't let uninspired thieves dictate your actions Finish this story, prove that your are light yrears better than them, and petty theft will not kee you from completing the best story EVER!
Iskandar06 chapter 18 . 6/23
I like your other fic "White" but i jope you aƱos update this one
Rexxor chapter 18 . 5/15
I didn't expect much when I clicked on this story but you blew my expectations out of the water. The first couple chapters and several points throughout the story are comedy gold. Also the character development at the beginning of the story is top notch. My only complaint is the last couple chapters I feel like I'm reading a science book about magic and Old Gods. Every time someone says the words "can I talk to you for a second?" I beat my head against a wall because I know what's coming for the next couple thousand words.

Overall great read! You have gained another fan and I can't wait to see what happens.

I apologize if this review was hard to read, using my phone.
vinayakdj1 chapter 18 . 5/3
update update update frostmourne hungers for update
vinayakdj1 chapter 17 . 5/3
wat d HFIL is happening? :P
vinayakdj1 chapter 11 . 5/2
ur story is WAY better dan have of d stories i read...too many noobs use d same plot lines n get collossal reviews while d deserving like u get shit...
vinayakdj1 chapter 9 . 5/2
duuuuuuuude...ur d best!
if all of dis came frm ur head...den i salute u...d way u described d spirit plane...especially d abyss n d worms...i could literally see it ol in my mind's eye. . .

d prob i have is wid mograine. he was d only guy to ever except both light n darkness...yet u made him jst like ol d other staunch believers of d light...he could have been used further.

also arthas could have recruited medivh...his knowledge on demons was second to d demons' demselves...olso he himself dat...'i go now...to make my place amongst d legends of old' could be referrin to d spiritual convergence.
Whitedevil21 chapter 1 . 4/23
Let's just respect the author. Writing a story without even enjoying it is something hard specially if one already lost interest. But I have to admit... Defying Death is the greatest Warcraft fic so far... Unlike others, instead of questions being answered as this plot goes, the mysteries multiply instead. There is always a suspense here and there. Scene by scene.

Still, I'm saddened that even fictions like this have to recieve such a fate. This holds the potential... but it's not like the author stopped writing. We'll just have to see...
Fifty Foot Ant chapter 17 . 4/21
Man, when is the next chapter!?
This story has gone into a long hiatus.
Do you even know how many people you frustrate? This must be the highest rated story in Warcraft man. I have never seen anything else like this before! Nothing comes close to this!(Well, except for Full Circle, which is my second favorite story. But still, there is a huge gap between them when it comes to quality.)

Please, we are begging you. Update this story.
You promised me something... you intend on finishing this story even if it takes a year.
SameCoolStory chapter 18 . 4/18
Another thing to add:

Innocent Tsundere Maiev is funnny

You can pour more scene in harnessing the friendship between Arthas and Illidan. It can be element of surprise hah who knows.

The most important thing to write another message here is that I hope you read this.
I wanted to listen to your stories, so don't bothered by plagiarized ones. But maybe you are just procrastinating.

Reader Hungers!
CoolStory chapter 18 . 4/18
Another thing to add on:
Innocent, Tsundere Maiev is really funny

You should pour more scene in harnessing the trust between illidan and arthas. It will make their pact looks more firm. Bonus: element of surprise as plot progress.

The most important reasons of writing a second is because I hope you watched my reviews and don't ever sack this very piece of interesting story hanging despite the plagiarism stuffs mentioned in reviews. I wanted to listen your stories and not those who altered yours.
CoolStory chapter 18 . 4/18
This is madness, no this is Arthas. Loved the story. Azshara really has short screen time don't she? Nothing can excite me more than a cute seductive cunning woman.
Fifty Foot Ant chapter 18 . 4/17
What are these guys talking about? Did someone really copy your story?
God damn. Please continue updating the stiry though.
Rakjo chapter 18 . 4/10
I just spend the whole day reading this fic from star to end and i hate to say i really loved it i woud love to read moore soon