Reviews for Home Time, Momma
Andimcc chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Great story! I hope Sava makes another appearance in future stories.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
d'awwww i just love mama Kate!
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Yay!
41319fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Normally I'm not into Baby Fics but this one... It's just so sweet! I don't know how you do it but please continue because that one isn't the only wonderful Fics you have written!
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awwwww! This is so cute! I'm going to go read the second part/sequel right now, but I just wanted to say first that this one is really good. :) Also, I don't remember if I've reviewed Mental Health Break, but I put that one in my favorites a while back, and I just reread it now. I just had a test that went badly, and that story was exactly what I needed to help me get over it and feel better. Thanks for posting your stories, and great work!
Disneynut chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is so sweet!
DeBo81 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very sweet.
Sierra chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I just had to leave a review, had to tell you how utterly adorable Sava is! I hope you write more stories of their
family!
Great job!
More, please? Thank u!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh, this is ADORABLE! Made me smile all the way through, which was very welcome this morning. Savannah's suspicion on the phone as though not completely trusting how her Momma could be on the other end was completely priceless and so on target. And then that whole conversation with her and Kate on the phone ... ahhh. *happy sigh* :) The visual of Kate running up the stairs to find her daughter was perfect and rang so, so true.

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
ZC
rachmarie150 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
this. is so. CUTE. i'm crying. well done. (:
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Sweet. They're going to make such great parents someday.
zats chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Loved the Oh so sweet chapter. Sava loves Kate and Kate loves Sava. Would have liked more!