Reviews for Make Your Nest and Lay in It
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 10/1
Please tell me that this is live!
Gajeelswoman chapter 15 . 8/14
I'm so in love with this story and your headcanon on the dragon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Very well written.
iheartpickles chapter 15 . 7/20
omg i cant believe i havent read this story before its AWESOME
Levsa chapter 5 . 7/18
I'm on page five and I already have tears in my eyes. So proud of my baby Gajeel I'm super intrigued by this story and already love seeing the more dragon-esc side to the Nest.
awwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 7/12
i miss this fic
DMAlix chapter 15 . 6/29
Type your review for this chapter here...
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 15 . 6/26
one year anniversary! really?! sure doesn't feel that long, gosh. Glad to read the second part of this chapter and shadowgear bonding and Gajeel being a dork yes yes YES! Gajeel and Jet banter for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! and poor Gajeel getting all flustered over the picture tihihihi please continue :)
Marie-S-Raven chapter 15 . 6/26
Oh my, this. Just, THIS! I love it more than words can say. I know it's been a while, but are you planing on updating this anymore? I sosososo wish you would!
a very good story please update soon!
Aww! That was so cool!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 15 . 3/29
Your characterization is good, and writing from Gajeel's perspective is really interesting. You have some cool headcanons!
DeadmanSteadman chapter 15 . 3/11
I know you haven't updated this in years but as you can see people still like it, I enjoy your stories a lot and if you haven't completely died on this story with no hope of ever updating and still even have the motivation and spark it continue this, I think you should. I think it's a good write and is ever eye grabbing, I was truly invested in this and loved it. Plus who doesn't love a good comeback! It would be really cool if you continued this story but even if you choose it not keep working on it I figured you should at least know for what you did write, it was really good and I like the way you show the dragon slayers bonds together! Thank you!
incognlto chapter 15 . 3/9
Please update soon!
incognlto chapter 6 . 3/8
Omg I actually cried!
Gilly-Beam chapter 10 . 3/5
I LOVE Cana so much, I swear, she is the coolest of them all! )