Reviews for Make Your Nest and Lay in It
JadeOccelot chapter 15 . 8/17
I love this series and I really hope you're still continuing this. There aren't many good stories about the dragon slayers like this and this is the best of them all.
penny dreadfully chapter 15 . 8/14
I have to say this is may favorite Gajeel-centric fic on this entire website. The background and the motivations you have created for him honestly make me feel like I know this character better. Plus your technique id flawless. Excellent pacing, great descriptive details and your ear for dialogue is aaaaamazing. Thank you!
Please update this story. It's amazing!
alphasbane33 chapter 1 . 7/14
I really like this story it is amazing.
UnwrittenPhoenix chapter 15 . 7/5
Beautifully written
Shidake chapter 15 . 6/19
OMGGGGGGGG! SHIP OVERLOAD~! This story is awesome!
Ebony Lee chapter 15 . 6/2
I couldn't stop reading this for the last 24 hours! I hope there's more to come.
Lynnwood chapter 6 . 5/20
ZOMFG, all the feels. All the goddamn feels. I LOVED you giving Metalicana a mate and Gajeel a mom. That was SO PRECIOUS. Voeda and Metalicana's interactions were awesome, don't let anyone tell you different.
Lynnwood chapter 1 . 5/20
"So this is the dragon version of whipping it out and measuring?" - I would like you to know that I almost died when I read that line. Choked on my drink, almost died. But it was totally worth it. That was such a PERFECT Gray line I can't even tell you. I'm off to go read more of this, you've definitely caught my interest. I love dragon slayers having dragon characteristics. :D
i love your story so much! update soon please )
DragonWolfChimera chapter 15 . 3/28
Are you going to update this soon? ((please say yes))
levywriter chapter 15 . 3/21
Itssoooooo Awesome I mean it cross my heart I have never read such goood fanfic
Does gajeel get his shirt back?
rebma726 chapter 15 . 3/17
Awww. So cute!
Everything about this chapter makes so much sense. I think the storyline of Fairy Tail really forgets that everyone in the guild have a family. I love that you brought them in this chapter and you gave each of them distinct personalities.
The photoshoot idea is fantastic. Would I be able to borrow the idea? I am writing a fanfic about the mages of Sabertooth (and a few OCs). I will send people your way when I write it.
kckur chapter 15 . 3/9
I'm begging you...please continue your story! This is awesome! I absolutely love this story! You are an amazing authour! What will happen in the future for GaLe?
a Wiccan chapter 15 . 3/2
This. I like this. I love it, keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.