Reviews for Make Your Nest and Lay in It
the-lionness chapter 6 . 2/4
i love when writers take something and put their own spin on it-and hun, despite your worries, you did great! this was amazing!
Hysteria Rogers chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
If gajeel is a drake, the leader of the dragons what the title name of the alpha female.
Tokyocatian chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
where is the gajevy this is seeming like Gajeel x Wendy.
Tokyocatian chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
hey gajevy pick up line:

"Hey Levy "
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Uhhh I guess.?"
"Are you a magnet cuz I am attracted to you.?" *bu dum tss*
"Wait what?!"
Vi-Violence chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
Please tell me that this is live!
Gajeelswoman chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
I'm so in love with this story and your headcanon on the dragon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Very well written.
iheartpickles chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
omg i cant believe i havent read this story before its AWESOME
Levsa chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I'm on page five and I already have tears in my eyes. So proud of my baby Gajeel I'm super intrigued by this story and already love seeing the more dragon-esc side to the Nest.
awwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
i miss this fic
DMAlix chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
one year anniversary! really?! sure doesn't feel that long, gosh. Glad to read the second part of this chapter and shadowgear bonding and Gajeel being a dork yes yes YES! Gajeel and Jet banter for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! and poor Gajeel getting all flustered over the picture tihihihi please continue :)
Marie-S-Raven chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Oh my, this. Just, THIS! I love it more than words can say. I know it's been a while, but are you planing on updating this anymore? I sosososo wish you would!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
a very good story please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
Aww! That was so cool!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
Your characterization is good, and writing from Gajeel's perspective is really interesting. You have some cool headcanons!