Reviews for The Thunder God and His Maiden
ruby2360 chapter 8 . 5/14
I feel sorry for Iris, while she knows well how to be a tool it isn't something that is healty
Thenchick chapter 8 . 5/12
Omg post more plz
Really looking forward to the next chapter
Thunderbolt1998 chapter 8 . 4/27
I love it where's the next chap? :)
simple-memories chapter 8 . 4/25
I have to say, I enjoy reading every new chapter of this story. Love the twists and turns.
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 8 . 4/21
Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope to see an update soon.
RevengeOfTheFangirls chapter 8 . 4/20
I like the flow of the story and keep on writing dude
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 4/4
XD this is pre good XD
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 4/1
i think i am falling in love with Darcy's character. she is absolutly amazing!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 4/1
ahaha love this chapter!
Lord Jace chapter 8 . 3/26
Please continue!
jesskalynn4 chapter 8 . 3/25
loving this. please please update again soon.
Moire chapter 8 . 3/17
I like the pairing and the overall idea, but I was a little disappointed. You took the easy way by giving Iris Jane's lines. I mean, you directly quotted the movie, which is frankly lazy. Same thing for Loki's screentime. I honestly did not take time to read those parts and felt annoyed.
Thor is... well, a viking. Iris is someone I would not have as a friend or like to work alongside to. I am rich, blabla, I spend my time screaming and being rude (to Thor, mainly, but still), I do the thinking... it spell Mary Sue to me, even if you do write well.
I feel bad for Jane, whose researches were destroyed just because Iris is feeling vindicative. Yes, not Iris 'work, as you put it, but Jane's. She goes planting a device able to destroy everything without actually asking beforehand ? And, hell, Jane giving up her work'life for money ? I have trouble believing this.
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 3/15
I hope Thor learns his lessons and is able to use Mjolnir again as in the movies!
Lenny.Young chapter 8 . 3/15