Reviews for Make Love, Not War
FLYINGSQUIRREL527 chapter 1 . 7/28
I was laughing so hard I have a stomach ache. This puts me in a much better mood after psychology class. Thank you for posting this entertaining piece.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/30
I'm actually quite surprised that Sirius didn't try to kill Snape, myself-that seems to be what he wants to do with his life since he was just a student. After all, Sirius did try pretty hard in PoA to finish Snape off with 'accidentally' bumping his head around. If I were Snape, I would never trust Sirius.

Supposedly Snape threatens to kill Sirius, though I never saw it in canon. I only saw Sirius doing his best to kill Snape.

But this is cute anyway.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 3/13
This is an humorous and enjoyable story, kudos on your awesome feat of fic through dialogue, and thank you for sharing :-)!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/6
Snape is observant. And Sirius does not watch his tongue.
By the way, did Severus's hit list go as planned? Dumbledore, Voldemort, Pettigrew?..
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Czarna Noc chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
It was a great pleasure to translate this story! I just love a relation of Severus and Sirius in your fanfiction, makes me laugh so many times! Thank you for your permission. :-))
Puppetshow chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Oh I bloody loved it,could't stop myself from laughing.
aalens chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Hilarious and erotic a great combination. Thank you!
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
God I love this so much! Snack, next to Snarry is my favourite Pairing and this was so brilliant! I laughed so much about this, both Sirius and Severus were hilarious and bottom!Sev is always a plus
Zugor chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
the most hilarious fanfic i've read in a while!
Sai121 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I don't usually enjoy dialogue bantering when reading these types of stories but you did an awesome job of it. Twas' freaking hilarious to read. Thanks for making me laugh! : )
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I loved this. I laughed through out the read and I found them to be mostly in character.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
a really entertaining story :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this. My fingers are itching to translate this... Maybe... I don't know... :D